LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

20 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

This.... yeah... I heard he two-times his wife too... how dare he provide inside information and not kiss the ring of King Baker... YEAH... BAN HIM... BAN HIM.... FIRE HUE....FIRE HUE

Oh nvm I actually think you're a cool guy now. 

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hear ya, but weren’t all these bros saying Darnold yesterday???

Im just sayin, let’s wait until something is confirmed before half the forum melts down, threatens to find a new team and complain about the front office.

The only reason I'm somewhat buying the stuff today (while trying very hard to prepare myself for it being Darnold) is the schedule that was tossed out a few weeks back. That Dorsey would let Hue and Haslam know the day before who the pick would be. Now, the next day, everyone is swinging HARD toward a candidate who was not even thought to be in the top 2 three days ago?

It could be a massive media conspiracy to smokescreen for more clicks and viewers. Or it could be real. I honestly don't know.

2 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

The only reason I'm somewhat buying the stuff today (while trying very hard to prepare myself for it being Darnold) is the schedule that was tossed out a few weeks back. That Dorsey would let Hue and Haslam know the day before who the pick would be. Now, the next day, everyone is swinging HARD toward a candidate who was not even thought to be in the top 2 three days ago?

It could be a massive media conspiracy to smokescreen for more clicks and viewers. Or it could be real. I honestly don't know.

That’s plausible, but it seems crazy that a coach who is essentially coaching for his job would crap on the GM’s desire for secrecy the day of the draft.  

Thst would be next level dumb imo.

16 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

For what it’s worth my buddy is saying it’s 50% 50% Baker/Darnold he says Dorsey just walked by the media room when they were reporting its Baker Mayfield at 1 and simple laughed with Elliot wolf. 

Do you really think it's 50/50 anything and not 100 someone? We're less than 5 hours away. They know who the pick is. If they're still 50/50, the Browns organization is in deep s***

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Do you really think it's 50/50 anything and not 100 someone? We're less than 5 hours away. They know who the QB is. If they're still 50/50, the Browns organization is in deep s***

No what I’m saying is that these reports aren’t accurate 

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

No what I’m saying is that these reports aren’t accurate 

But your buddy also said it's 50/50 Darnold/Mayfield, and I'm saying that it's 100 either Allen, Darnold or Mayfield and your buddy is wrong. At this point Dorsey knows who the pick is.

Just now, beardown3231 said:

But your buddy also said it's 50/50 Darnold/Mayfield, and I'm saying that it's 100 either Allen, Darnold or Mayfield and your buddy is wrong. At this point Dorsey knows who the pick is.

WHY AM I OUT OF TINY FOOTBALLS TO GIVE WHEN I NEED THEM SO BADLY?!?!?!?

5 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

You shouldn’t have been so premature with your football evacuation, it’s not a sprint it’s a marathon I still have all mine

Clearly, Dawgpound is not a generous footballer.

Archived