All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Dash Wilder cleaned that dudes clock lmao

Not as bad as Travis Browne did, there is another angle that shows Browne dropping bombs on him while being held down in the ring. Also well done to the new  day. They amongst others were in there real fast 

Edit to add there is a mug shot. Dudes face is a mess😂😂

Enzo Amore and Big Cass jumped a baracade and started rumbling in MSG at the NJPW/ROH event.

Starting throwing down with Bully Ray and other wrestlers were standing around  like wtf?

From the video on youtube it looks like it wasnt scripted but has to be

5 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Not as bad as Travis Browne did, there is another angle that shows Browne dropping bombs on him while being held down in the ring. Also well done to the new  day. They amongst others were in there real fast 

I wanna see the pic i can’t find it

38 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

god, just all of the comments towards the elite during a dx hof speech. why are you giving them so much free press? i am sure instead of "don't say vince mcmahon" he'd have preferred "don't talk about aew"

not gonna lie.  those shots at them were epic though. 

8 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Not saying he didn't deserve it, but at what point does he gain legal protection? That shot by dash at the end is straight up assault. It would seem like the wwe and dash need to be a little more careful with all the cameras everywhere. That guy could probably take not just dash but the whole wwe to court. Again, he fully "deserved" it but that's not a great case for assault legally speaking.

3 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

god, just all of the comments towards the elite during a dx hof speech. why are you giving them so much free press? i am sure instead of "don't say vince mcmahon" he'd have preferred "don't talk about aew"

AEW is gonna be successful regardless of the shots. The top end talent in AEW is on par with WWE minus the cheese

What I don't like is Vinny Mac using legalities to silence AEW wrestlers than allowing this horse****. Take the gloves off or sit down as far as Im concerned

7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

not gonna lie.  those shots at them were epic though. 

only cuz they were totally unexpected and hhh whining about how uncool the too sweet chant is was a lil cringeworthy 

ok, ok i take it back, the firing billy gunn part was really good and shawn michaels saying he was all in was also really good 

5 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

AEW is gonna be successful regardless of the shots. The top end talent in AEW is on par with WWE minus the cheese

What I don't like is Vinny Mac using legalities to silence AEW wrestlers than allowing this horse****. Take the gloves off or sit down as far as Im concerned

sure, it just seemed odd given the lengths they go to pretend aew doesn't exist 

Archived