All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

On 3/27/2019 at 12:28 PM, DawgX said:

Well I definitely don't mind smaller wrestlers being champions. I mean, I love guys like DB. It's just that I don't buy Kofi as a main event-caliber guy. It'd be one thing to give him a title shot at some B-level PPV, but at WM? No thanks. At least make it a triple threat with Owens. With that said, I won't be surprised if Kofi actually wins the title. Maybe we get the return of Wyatt and/or Harper to interfere on DB's behalf.

Did/Do you believe that Mahal is a main-event caliber guy? I'm already bias and will say you're lying if you say yes. For what its worth though, I still don't believe they're going to give Kofi the title at Mania. But I hope they do so I can witness history yet again in person.

44 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Did/Do you believe that Mahal is a main-event caliber guy? I'm already bias and will say you're lying if you say yes. For what its worth though, I still don't believe they're going to give Kofi the title at Mania. But I hope they do so I can witness history yet again in person.

Absolutely not. Mid-card guy at best, IMO. He bores me to death.

5 hours ago, DawgX said:

Absolutely not. Mid-card guy at best, IMO. He bores me to death.

I agree. My point is let's at least see what Kofi can do IF they give him the belt. Which, again, I also don't see them doing. Especially since they gave Mahal a hotshot. Also wouldnt mind seeing Kofi become a grandslammer. Im pretty sure he held everything.

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

honestly this dont even feel like wm weekend.

Agreed. Feels like an underwhelming card. I'll definitely still watch it and hopefully the show surprises me and turns out better than I expect, but the show on paper seems pretty lackluster, IMO.

Archived