NFL Draft Day thread (picks are game upon television announcement)

Forge

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

I would have liked us to take Rosen - but given we could have gone Josh Allen, or traded back and spent the 1.22 pick on WR (if we did 1.12 and 1.22), I'm very happy we stayed and took Chubb.

The weird picks also mean we should get a really good player at 2.40.   I'm shocked the CB's like Jackson, Davis, Oliver, G Hernandez, are still there.  Not to mention Harold Landry.  

James Daniels too. Landry I wasn't as high on as others, and I felt Jackson was scheme specific enough to tumble, but definitely some interesting guys going to ve available in the second round. 

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I'm cool with Wynn.

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Same. It was a need and he is a quality player. 

If you guys get either Harold Landry or Lamar Jackson for 1.31, you gotta be REALLY happy.  Either shore up pass rush and OL, or get Brady's successor, and no moving up.

Wow, Hughes is a great talent, but surprised Josh Jackson didn't go ahead of him.

Just now, Shady Slim said:

okay maybe not everyone but a lot of people thought he was

Not really considering most people had Watt drafted to around the Falcons pick or steelers pick in most mocks last year.  Takk, Taco, Watt, Harris, and some had a slipping Barnett as well.  But overall Watt was always supposed to be picked around 20 to 32.

Archived