NFL Draft Day thread (picks are game upon television announcement)

Forge

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Everyone needs to realize that the Falcons WR's we draft out of the state of Bama become top 5 monsters in the nfl in Roddy, Julio, and now Ridley :D

Ridley was an awesome pick for you guys.  Your offense is going to be scary.

Just now, Forge said:

Serious question...how many fan bases on here are actually happy with their picks so far? I feel like this draft has had an inordinate amount of weird picks that can't be making fan bases happy. 

Cant complain with Nelson one bit.  Really wanted Roquan though.

Just now, Forge said:

Serious question...how many fan bases on here are actually happy with their picks so far? I feel like this draft has had an inordinate amount of weird picks that can't be making fan bases happy. 

Pretty pleased with the Titans pick. I was so worried we'd take Hubbard.

4 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I like Bryan alot as well but not so much that i would complain about taking a top 15 to 20 player at a position of need as well as DT is.    The DT's in round 2 and 3 are very deep and honestly 2 or 3 of them in Hurst, Hill, and Settle might be as good as Bryan.    Heck Bryan is still there to be had so far in round 2 if we so wish to trade up for him.

True. I loved Bryans upside though. He was my DT#2. But im cool with it. Trust DQ and TD 100%. 1st round picks have been awesome. 

Archived