NFL Draft Day thread (picks are game upon television announcement)

Forge

4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Terrell Edmunds was even at the draft??? 

Man, I'd love to have mocked this first round and checked the reactions from fans. 

I'm gonna guess that he wasn't actually invited but tagged along to his brother's table?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Serious question...how many fan bases on here are actually happy with their picks so far? I feel like this draft has had an inordinate amount of weird picks that can't be making fan bases happy. 

I'm cool with Wynn.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Serious question...how many fan bases on here are actually happy with their picks so far? I feel like this draft has had an inordinate amount of weird picks that can't be making fan bases happy. 

I would have liked us to take Rosen - but given we could have gone Josh Allen, or traded back and spent the 1.22 pick on WR (if we did 1.12 and 1.22), I'm very happy we stayed and took Chubb.

The weird picks also mean we should get a really good player at 2.40.   I'm shocked the CB's like Jackson, Davis, Oliver, G Hernandez, are still there.  Not to mention Harold Landry.  

1 minute ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Yup. My online sport reporter spirit animal/crush. I feel for her (and other Seahawks fans) in their trying times lol.

She had a meltdown on Around the Horn when Ohtani picked the Angels over the Mariners. ATH plays the clip repeatedly to mess with her lol.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Landry isn't an ILB by any means.  At this point in his career, he's a sub-package pass rusher.

See that's where we differ. I don't see him as an every down player(which is why I was glad the Bears passed on him) and that's what you need in a 3-4. He is best fit to play on the inside where his responsibilities are more limited.

Archived