NFL Draft Day thread (picks are game upon television announcement)

Forge

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so...i guess youre saying they view Allen higher than the other two. How many times did you rewatch games of all three, how much time did you spend interviewing all three?I dont mean this personally towards you as applies to really anyone that posts here, but no one should care about your opinion of allen.

Huehuehue

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Except hes a far worse pass blocker than Trent Brown is and probably isn't going to be better. He'll certainly be a better run blocker, but he's not going to improve on brown as a pass blocker. I also have no idea why you draft him into a zone based scheme.

Maybe they move Brown to OG? Two birds with one stone.

4 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Weird fit in Miami.

He's exactly what the doctor ordered. Need someone to cover TEs and play next to Reshad. Could be an upgrade as a nickel CB too, with TJ McDonald playing FS in that "sub" package. Gase has a direct line to Saban.

3 minutes ago, fin156 said:

I love that Minkah can learn from Reshad Jones.  I would imagine he would slide in at FS and play nickel in certain packages.

Yeah, this.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so...i guess youre saying they view Allen higher than the other two. How many times did you rewatch games of all three, how much time did you spend interviewing all three?I dont mean this personally towards you as applies to really anyone that posts here, but no one should care about your opinion of allen.

Oh jeez.....nevermind. 

Archived