Browns will select Baker Mayfield

DeSean Jackson

In a move no one saw coming the Browns will re-sign Johnny Manziel before the draft and take Barkley at 1. - That holds about as much water at this point, I don't think even the browns know who they're taking until they're on the clock.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

If Josh Allen's tweets when he was 16 was the thing that turned Cleveland away and not his inability to throw a football accurately....well actually I wouldn't be surprised.

Would be the brownsyiest thing they could do

45 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

The talent is undeniable. But wow, going to have some... strong personalities in that locker room if true.

Perfect for Hard Knocks, its either going to galvanize a whole team and city, or flame out, or both

Still suspect of the report, nothing directly from Dorsey 

22 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I think the Brownsyiest thing they could do is release this report, then still pick Josh Allen #1 overall.

What if they reported taking Josh Allen and then took Baker Mayfield, would be even Brownsyier

Out of the top four QBs, I think Baker Mayfield is probably the most likely to succeed.  He has great accuracy, has leadership qualities and seems like he would fully embrace the challenge of being the Browns QB.  I know he has some maturity issues, but he's a young guy and I'm not as worried.

Archived