Day 2 Draft Discussion Thread

Forge

I know this is going to say crazy coming from MR Defensive Tackle to the Falcons all offseason.  But i wouldn't be against the Falcons taking a player like Arden Key, Josh Sweat, Tarvarius Moore, Tyrell Crosby, Ronnie Harrison, or Armani Watts. 

Those guys are guys i have rated alot higher than some of the Dt's left outside of   Hurst, Settle, and Phillips.

Just now, Crickett said:

And another defensive tackle who isn't Maurice Hurst, Tim Settle or Harrison Phillips gets selected.  Whats up with dat?

I think it's a mistake, but I understand why those guys are falling.

2 minutes ago, Crickett said:

And another defensive tackle who isn't Maurice Hurst, Tim Settle or Harrison Phillips gets selected.  Whats up with dat?

Forgot about Phillips, thought he was a little overrated - but he was still going in the 1st round of mocks last week. Hurst looks like a heart issue and Settle tested awfully. 

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

I know this is going to say crazy coming from MR Defensive Tackle to the Falcons all offseason.  But i wouldn't be against the Falcons taking a player like Arden Key, Josh Sweat, Tarvarius Moore, Tyrell Crosby, Ronnie Harrison, or Armani Watts. 

Those guys are guys i have rated alot higher than some of the Dt's left outside of   Hurst, Settle, and Phillips.

I really want Moore. Hes a top 45 player in this class. 

Sweat and Crosby I'd be cool with too. 

Archived