All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just paying the proper tribute so the team can stay healthy. His debut season he sacrificed his achilles and the team was healthier than it had been in years.
  3. *slow clap* Honestly, the Bucs did really good.
  4. The Mavs desperately need a 3rd guy to compliment Luka and Kyrie. They need a porter jr type guy. They should throw the bag at Oubre. Would be the perfect piece.
  5. Also, the fall of Playoff P needs to be studied. Dude use to be a monster in the post season. Wonder if his hunger is gone. He mentioned after game 5 that’s he’s ok with losing. Idk man, would love to see him back in Indy. Paul has been my fav player the last 10 years. But the dude is just so mid come playoff time. He should be exploding for 30-40-50 point games because he has the game to back it up. 2-10 from 3 ain’t it.
  6. They only gave him normal dev, unfortunately.
  7. I wonder why. In the 90s you saw guys play 82 and never miss the playoffs. Now it’s a miracle. I wonder what’s up. Doctors are saying that the new athlete is far too explosive for their own bodies. And it can’t handle the force of take off.
  8. We need space eaters to let the 3 main guys win. Verse, Turner and Young.
  9. Kendrick said drake deserves to die and called him a pedo
  10. I'm gonna need players to stop getting injured/being injured in the playoffs
  11. The Clippers running it back next year would be the biggest buzzkill vibe ever going into a season. Kawhi will be entering his 14th season and they have 3 guys who have been in the league longer than that.
  12. The more I look at this pick the more I like it. I'll admit, I overlooked him.
  13. i'm stunned at how hard kyrie has played on d the whole series
  14. Top alltime favorite movies off the top of my head 1 Return of The Living Dead 2 The Toxic Avenger 3 cannibal: the musical 4 in bruges 5 seven psychopaths 6 vampire kiss 7 one cut of the dead 8 cabin in the woods 9 little shop of horrors 10 the menu 12 freddy got fingered 13 wet hot american summer 14 tremors 15 inglourious basterds 15. gremlins 2
  15. You rapping like you bout to get the slaves freed 😂😂😂
  16. Berlin sub500 cuts RB - Jordan Mason TE - Teagan Quitoraino ED - Patrick Jones II ED - Ade Ogundeji IN - Ta'Quon Graham
  17. Gave it some playbacks and man dude is talking spicy and airing out a lot of dirty laundry…. A LOT
  18. He ain't much better than Ryland. He's got a leg but some serious XP issues.
  1. Load more activity