TheKillerNacho

Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Aww. I wanted Harold Landry.

Well I wanted Davenport originally

@TheKillerNacho can you please add to my roster Martavis Bryant (who I took round 8 I believe), swap Morgan Burnett and John Johnson and swap Myles Jack and Bernardrick McKinley?

With Shepard I should have my starting 22 set

Probably overpaid for those two 12ths but after seeing all the talent flying off the board, I'm very happy with the move. 

I like that the new forum saves posts you write up but don't submit. Makes the draft 1000000x easier.

Just got back from the birth center... second child obtained! In the process of updating the draft thread now. Please re-remind me if anything is forgotten about.

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Just got back from the birth center... second child obtained! In the process of updating the draft thread now. Please re-remind me if anything is forgotten about.

Do we need to contact the authorities?

On another note, @SirA1 is now the official owner of The Rhode Island Majors. I sincerely hope mgoblue44 is okay, its worrisome for him to drop off the face of the planet in the middle of the draft.

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thats awesome! Congratulations!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Please Don’t let him make the same mistake you made! Don’t let him be a dolphins fan.

Edited by El ramster

Congrats man!

Congrats!