Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

34 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Hockey5djh We went the entire game and never spoke once. 

Why did you never speak to me? 

Did you vote me out?

How many times did you vote me or @The Orca?

Was not turning in your moves planned to help stay alive in the game?

At the end of the day I didn't individually reach out to quite a few people because either I knew where their alliances were and/or I didn't want to be forced into a situation where I would have to lie or go behind people's back.

Yes. The votes that officially eliminated you were ET, myself, and Malf.

I voted for both you and Orca twice each.

There were only a couple times in the entire game where I didn't turn in moves and as described in my speech they were unavoidable circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

@Hockey5djh @Malfatron Tell me how good of a player I am and if I had rightfully won the Survivor Board Game immunity when and why you would have voted me out, assuming I won no more challenges.

Man this is a tough one to answer because I know we're supposed to stroke egos but.....I'm playing an honest game here xD

If you had won the survivor board game instead of ET then you and Orca would have flipped spots in the elimination voting and would have been voted out in the next round. The issue as you probably know is when it was finally confirmed that you were working against the "Group PM" started by ET but then didn't eliminate any members of the group. That basically isolated you in the minority.

7 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

@Hockey5djh @Malfatron Tell me how good of a player I am and if I had rightfully won the Survivor Board Game immunity when and why you would have voted me out, assuming I won no more challenges.

I feel I need to say this. I hated that it turned out like that. There was a bunch of stuff going through my head. I did you dirty and there is no making up for it. I still hate myself that I did it. 

I apologize completely. I AM SORRY!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I feel I need to say this. I hated that it turned out like that. There was a bunch of stuff going through my head. I did you dirty and there is no making up for it. I still hate myself that I did it. 

I apologize completely. I AM SORRY!

If it makes you feel better, I was playing both sides and only voted ET as insurance for you to trust me if you won the next immunity or had another idol. I thought I could manage damage control with Malf, Hockey, and touch. Clearly, I didn't properly do that though I thought my cleanup message was as good as it could be.

That said, I am happy you apologized cuz I was a bitter bee. buzzzz

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Man this is a tough one to answer because I know we're supposed to stroke egos but.....I'm playing an honest game here xD

If you had won the survivor board game instead of ET then you and Orca would have flipped spots in the elimination voting and would have been voted out in the next round. The issue as you probably know is when it was finally confirmed that you were working against the "Group PM" started by ET but then didn't eliminate any members of the group. That basically isolated you in the minority.

No worries, man. I didn't talk one on one enough with you, touch, and ET this game so my expectation was 4th or 5th place. I was pretty busy this game so I didn't get to put in as much work as I would have liked.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

If it makes you feel better, I was playing both sides and only voted ET as insurance for you to trust me if you won the next immunity or had another idol. I thought I could manage damage control with Malf, Hockey, and touch. Clearly, I didn't properly do that though I thought my cleanup message was as good as it could be.

That said, I am happy you apologized cuz I was a bitter bee. buzzzz

I have told others...if you hold that against me for good I have no problem with that. It was an awful thing and I didn't like it. If I made the finals I was going to tell you do not vote me cause I don't deserve your vote. 

• Like 2

@Hockey5djh and @Malfatron - here are my questions:

- On a scale from 10-10, how awesome am I?

- Your stuck in a room with @Nazgul, @Dwight_Schrute, @Pickle Rick and @The Orca and you have one bullet. Who do you kill?

- Have you ever committed a crime? I mean, none of that victimless crime stuff, I'm talking like have you killed someone before?

- If yes to the question above, would you kill someone for money? Because I might have some money, as well as somebody to kill. Don't answer here, just send me a PM.

- So, @Dome or @MookieMonstah?

- Do you plan on playing The Ultimate Fighter, hosted by @ET80 and produced by @PuntMyLumps? (It'll be after football season).

- Kim, Kourtney, Khloe or Kris? (Or Caitlyn...I mean, who am I to judge?)

- Why didn't any of you tell me that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is so funny? I really feel as if you let me down on that.

- WHY THE HELL DID YOU VOTE ME OFF THE ISLAND YOU GODDAM JAMOKES!?

- Best Global Mod ever: Me, @pwny, @vike daddy, @HiFi, Big7BenMVP, @Dome?

- Wanna hit the reset button and start this game over? (More a question for @Outpost31)

- Will you sign my yearbook?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Hockey5djh who after the final merge deserved to be in the final 3 the most (excluding you, malf, and touch)

I feel like you're setting me up with this one but I'll bite.

I know you and Orca put a lot of work in at the end even though we weren't directly in contact.  @ET80 was great at the end, He was constantly in the losing tribes in the beginning but despite how outspoken he was he survived to the final merge. I'd like to give a shout out to @bcb1213 as he was playing very well but the wrong information got out of his circles and it caused his downfall. So my final answer may be cheating a bit but i'll go with ET, BCB, and the Twins.