Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@Whicker, @MathMan, @Shady Slim, @TedLavie, @utley4568, @Hockey5djh

@Famous Jameis, @Adrenaline_Flux, @jfinley88, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok

@EliteTexan80, @swoosh, @gopherwrestler, @11sanchez11, @MookieMonster, @LetTheBallFly

Buried Treasure

First Place - 3 Guesses
Second Place - 2 Guess

For this immunity challenge, each tribe has to find the buried treasure.  Somewhere on each island is a treasure, and the three tribes who will win Immunity are the tribes who find their treasure the quickest.  How will you find your treasure?  By answering questions, of course!  

That’s right, it’s basically twenty questions!  

Everybody except Mission, BCB and Dome will compete.  How it works is each tribe has a specific person, place or thing.  This challenge will also take place entirely in the thread.  

Any castaway can ask me a question about their person, place or thing.  I will answer it.  

You CANNOT edit your posts during this challenge.  If anybody edits their posts in this game, they will automatically be docked three questions for their tribe.  

I will answer one of three ways:

Yes.
No.  
Technicality

Technicality means if I got technical, some people might complain.  If I don’t get technical enough, people might complain.  Technicality means it is not yes or no, just that I cannot answer without certain interpretations frustrating some players.  

Last year the two issues with this game were people editing/deleting their posts.  You cannot delete posts on this new site, there’s the rule about editing, and I tried too hard to keep it yes/no last year, which upset some people.  Hopefully this takes care of those two problems this year.  

You must ask TWO questions per post.  You may ask as many questions as you want before you guess.  Each set of two questions counts as a MINUTE.  Each guess counts as a MINUTE.  

The tribe with the most MINUTES at the end loses and has to go to Tribal Council.  If there is a tie between worst place finishers, the tribe that finishes the challenge quickest will be safe, and the tribe that takes the longest will lose. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

1. King
2. UFO
3. Tom
4. Dirty
5. Elevator
6. Lea
7. Queen
8. Piano
9. Sail
10. May
11. Diver
12. Watching
13. Wizard
14. Enter
15. Hop
16. Ring
17. Believing
18. Eye
19. Sweet
20. Proud
21. Wanted
22. Dust
23. Feeling
24. ?
25. White
26. Payments

1. Queen
2. Foo Fighters
3. Rush
4. AC/DC
5. Aerosmith
6. Adele
7. ABBA
8. Joel
9. Styx
10. Rod Stewart
11. Ronnie James Dio
12. The Police
13 Pink Floyd
14. Metallica
15. Led Zeppelin
16. Johnny Cash
17. Journey
18. Survivor
19. Guns N’ Roses
20. Creedence
21. Bon Jovi
22. Kansas
23. Boston
24. The Who
25. Billy Idol
26. Adele

1. King - Elvis Presley
2. UFO - Starman
3. Tom - Petty
4. Dirty - Rap
5. Elevator - Flo Rida
6. Lea - Toto
7. Queen - Beyonce
8. Piano - Piano Man
9. Sail - AWOLNATION
10. May - Flowers
11. Diver - Yellow Submarine
12. Watching - You
13. Wizard - Of Oz
14. Enter - Sandman
15. Hop - Hip
16. Ring - Single ladies
17. Believing - Dont stop believin'
18. Eye - Of the tiger
19. Sweet - Home Alabama
20. Proud - 2 Chainz
21. Wanted - Dead or alive
22. Dust - In the wind
23. Feeling - Ive got a feeling
24. ? - Call me maybe
25. White - America
26. Payments - Spotify

Jeff:

Did... Did you mean to mess up so badly? 

Mookie:

Hold on...Let me re-read rules...

Oh its only bands/artists. Fudge. Can I change this?

8 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@Whicker, @MathMan, @Shady Slim, @TedLavie, @utley4568, @Hockey5djh

@Famous Jameis, @Adrenaline_Flux, @jfinley88, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok

@EliteTexan80, @swoosh, @gopherwrestler, @11sanchez11, @MookieMonster, @LetTheBallFly

Buried Treasure

First Place - 3 Guesses
Second Place - 2 Guess

For this immunity challenge, each tribe has to find the buried treasure.  Somewhere on each island is a treasure, and the three tribes who will win Immunity are the tribes who find their treasure the quickest.  How will you find your treasure?  By answering questions, of course!  

That’s right, it’s basically twenty questions!  

Everybody except Mission, BCB and Dome will compete.  How it works is each tribe has a specific person, place or thing.  This challenge will also take place entirely in the thread.  

Any castaway can ask me a question about their person, place or thing.  I will answer it.  

You CANNOT edit your posts during this challenge.  If anybody edits their posts in this game, they will automatically be docked three questions for their tribe.  

I will answer one of three ways:

Yes.
No.  
Technicality

Technicality means if I got technical, some people might complain.  If I don’t get technical enough, people might complain.  Technicality means it is not yes or no, just that I cannot answer without certain interpretations frustrating some players.  

Last year the two issues with this game were people editing/deleting their posts.  You cannot delete posts on this new site, there’s the rule about editing, and I tried too hard to keep it yes/no last year, which upset some people.  Hopefully this takes care of those two problems this year.  

You must ask TWO questions per post.  You may ask as many questions as you want before you guess.  Each set of two questions counts as a MINUTE.  Each guess counts as a MINUTE.  

The tribe with the most MINUTES at the end loses and has to go to Tribal Council.  If there is a tie between worst place finishers, the tribe that finishes the challenge quickest will be safe, and the tribe that takes the longest will lose. 

So I assume we cannot discuss with our tribe to form questions and answers as a group before posting them in the thread? 

Yes, you may work together with your tribe on this one.  You can always work together with your tribe unless stated otherwise.

HOWEVER!  I want this challenge over by sometime on Saturday.  I don't work for the next two days, so this challenge had perfect timing.  Don't squander that timing!