Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

BBW's you must select one player to sit out the next Immunity Challenge.

Hectic Tree Crew, you must select two players to sit out the next Immunity Challenge.

Once the players who sit out have been selected, we can start the challenge.  This challenge probably won't get far until tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

BBW's you must select one player to sit out the next Immunity Challenge.

Hectic Tree Crew, you must select two players to sit out the next Immunity Challenge.

Once the players who sit out have been selected, we can start the challenge.  This challenge probably won't get far until tomorrow. 

Don't we need to finish the reward challenge first 

Just now, Famous Jameis said:

Don't we need to finish the reward challenge first 

Nope.  Reward challenge has a deadline of 10 AM tomorrow.  The Immunity Challenge won't start until about that time, but I will give tribes time to come up with a strategy and talk about it before it actually goes live. 

I will post the Immunity Challenge once players to sit out are decided, but it won't actually start until tomorrow. 

@Famous Jameis, @Adrenaline_Flux, @jfinley88, @mission27, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok

You have to pick one player to sit out.  As soon as I get a volunteer or nomination, that player will sit out.  Players can't sit out back to back Immunity Challenges.

@EliteTexan80, @swoosh, @gopherwrestler, @11sanchez11, @domepatrol91, @MookieMonster, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213

You have to select two players to sit out.  As soon as I get a volunteer or nomination, that player will sit out.  Players can't sit out back to back Immunity Challenges.

29 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

By a unanimous vote, @bucsfan333 has been eliminated from Survivor: Six Islands.

@Tyty, bucsfan conceded defeat on Redemption Island.  You may either let your current moves ride, or you may choose another Redemption Island Challenge. 

Wtf how many challenges do I have to win to come back then??

Just now, Tyty said:

Wtf how many challenges do I have to win to come back then??

Unknown until you come back.  Except for me and God.  I know when the next Redemption Island player is coming back.  You don't.  Tough tytys. 

LOLOLOLOL

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I start my work week tomorrow and will only be around in the evenings for a few days. @EliteTexan80

Cool, Domey is out. Needs to wash and press his prison whites. I've heard that club soda is a good way to get blood stains out...

Never had to do it myself because I don't bleed.