Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Hold up, Jeff.

09dc17873f62e308c6f9b07aebdf0c72.jpg

This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol.  Jeff just discovered that you can re-size pictures right here in the posting window.  Wow.  Any votes against Sanchez will not count. 

First vote, Sanchez.
Second vote, Sanchez.
Third vote, Sanchez.
Fourth vote, Sanchez.
Fifth vote, Sanchez.
Sixth vote, Sanchez.
Seventh vote, Sanchez. 

None of those votes count.  I'll read the last vote. 

Eighth vote and the next person voted out of Survivor: Six Islands:

@swoosh.  Swoosh, the tribe has spoken.  You must go directly to Redemption Island where TyTy has decided to play Survivor Hoops.  You have 80% to place into balance, offense and defense (each with a base rating of 10).  The first player to score a point or the last player on his totem remains on Redemption Island with a chance to come back into the game. 

Hectic Tree Crew,

When a player hints at having an idol, it's good policy to throw in a contingency vote or two.  Just in case. 

@EliteTexan80, @swoosh, @gopherwrestler, @domepatrol91, @MookieMonster, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213, @11sanchez11

@11sanchez11 ... ok man.. you're a pretty irrelevant player in this game. you make what will be your biggest move in the game by playing this immunity nobody saw coming... fantastic... you vote out.. swoosh.. i love swoosh.. so beyond me being upset about that.. you vote out.. THE 2ND MOST IRRELEVANT PLAYER in the game... this is your ******* legacy man.. god dammit sanchez. i can't defend you anymore lmao 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

@11sanchez11 ... ok man.. you're a pretty irrelevant player in this game. you make what will be your biggest move in the game by playing this immunity nobody saw coming... fantastic... you vote out.. swoosh.. i love swoosh.. so beyond me being upset about that.. you vote out.. THE 2ND MOST IRRELEVANT PLAYER in the game... this is your ******* legacy man.. god dammit sanchez. i can't defend you anymore lmao 

Is the person who wins irrelevant? 

Also I told them to have votes on other people specifically so I didn't choose who went to RI. 

Also, @LetTheBallFly trying to play me, was a sad attempt. Do better.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Also I told them to have votes on other people specifically so I didn't choose who went to RI. 

irrelevant in terms of not really contributing to the game or entering your tribe [spam]. 

you could've pulled a huge move. taken down somebody with a lot of power. you chose to eliminate somebody who also is barely contributing. this could've been the biggest move of the game so far, and you completely blew it. not mad, just disappointed my boy blew his big moment. 

Paint the Tribes Red

This game is about deception and knowing who on your tribe you can trust, who on your tribe will be working with players on other tribes, and who on other tribes you can or cannot trust.  

You can communicate with ANYBODY through ANY means during this challenge.  Each tribe has to select a LEADER.  The LEADER will provide the only submission I need from each tribe.  Everyone else can be considered a spy.  Gather information, determine which information is accurate, which is misdirection, etc.  You can also use this opportunity to strategize for the whole game with other players.  

The object of the game is to paint the opposing tribes red.  To do this, each tribe will be given a raft and a paintball gun.  Each tribe has to pick their target as well as who they will protect.  

The Leader must send me two lists.  The first list must be labeled TARGET.  The second list must be labeled PROTECT.  

TARGET:
List players you want to target for 20 nights.  

PROTECT:
List players you want to protect for 20 nights.  

If a player is not protected and they are targeted, they will be out of the game and no longer be eligible to be painted.  

The first tribe to have all their players painted will lose this challenge and be forced to go to Tribal Council.  If no tribe is eliminated, the tribe with the LEAST amount of players remaining will go to Tribal Council.  Tiebreaker will be which tribe PAINTED the most players.  If there is still a tie, I will go to a tiebreaking procedure.  

This challenge is all about deception and figuring out who you can trust, so start the deception.

, @Shady Slim, @TedLavie, @MathMan, @utley4568, @Hockey5djh,

@Famous Jameis, @Adrenaline_Flux, @jfinley88, @mission27, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok,

@EliteTexan80, @gopherwrestler, @11sanchez11, @domepatrol91, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213

Edited by HorizontoZenith
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

irrelevant in terms of not really contributing to the game or entering your tribe [spam]. 

you could've pulled a huge move. taken down somebody with a lot of power. you chose to eliminate somebody who also is barely contributing. this could've been the biggest move of the game so far, and you completely blew it. not mad, just disappointed my boy blew his big moment. 

You seem to know a lot 

13 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How the **** did you guys let Sanchez get an immunity idol?

24 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Eighth vote and the next person voted out of Survivor: Six Islands:

@swoosh.  Swoosh, the tribe has spoken.  You must go directly to Redemption Island where TyTy has decided to play Survivor Hoops.  You have 80% to place into balance, offense and defense (each with a base rating of 10).  The first player to score a point or the last player on his totem remains on Redemption Island with a chance to come back into the game. 

Hectic Tree Crew,

When a player hints at having an idol, it's good policy to throw in a contingency vote or two.  Just in case. 

@EliteTexan80, @swoosh, @gopherwrestler, @domepatrol91, @MookieMonster, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213, @11sanchez11

Who says it didn't work out as someone planned...I think that went rather well xD

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Gonna be gone today but get ahold of finny get over your issues and make it happen. Tree crew gonna get painted. 

There's no need for such animosity, touch. It's Malfy Malf and the FPs the Tree Crew wants out. Not your team.