Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @Malfatron, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @TedLavie, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @ET80,

Loved Ones Challenge

For Loved Ones Challenge, the winner receives both an additional HINT to the Fragile Tiles Challenge as well as a bonus in the challenge.  Second place will receive only an additional hint for the Fragile Tiles Puzzles. 

Chatty selected the challenge that your loved ones will play. 

It selected Platform Peril.

Each of you has to recruit your own Loved One.  Loved Ones cannot be repeated.  You have to get somebody on this site to compete in Platform Peril. 

1. The player has to PM me their submissions and who they are submitting for. 
2. The player cannot be a former
SURVIVOR or BIG BROTHER player.  Repeat, they cannot ever have played Big Brother or Survivor
3. If they do not PM me who they are submitting for and a proper challenge submission by the deadline, you will not have a Loved One compete for you. 

Matches will be randomized.  If there is an odd number of submissions, the first to send their moves will get a bye.  We will use the same submissions for every round.  The player competing has to send a dozen (12) moves. 

The moves have to be either PUSH, PULL or STAY. 

If two players PUSH, nothing happens.  If two players PULL, nothing happens.  If two players STAY, nothing happens. 

If one player PUSHES and one player PULLS, the puller wins the match up. 
If one player PULLS and one player STAYS, the player who stays will win the match up.
If one player STAYS and one player PUSHES, the pusher will win the match up. 

There is no penalty for missing the deadline on this challenge.  The challenge ends at 10 PM CST tonight

@khodder is my loved one now

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

In case it influences your decision, you should know that I'm super indifferent about almost everything and as such, I will choose STAY 12 times. 

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Works for me. You're in! PM @Outpost31 with your moves. 

Go forth, Champion!

OrdinaryForsakenAbyssiniancat.gif

This is BS.

I was gonna Push 12 times.

• Like 1