2018 Draft Eligible QB Thread

CalhounLambeau

29 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Mason Rudolph looks really good

Yeah, he does. It helps that his weapons are getting wide open, but he's still delivering the ball well. It's nice to see one of the QB's stepping up. He has been playing well all season so far, and really for the last couple of years, but he has still been improving. Rudolph is very interesting. Rosen looked pretty good when I was watching UCLA earlier as well. Outside of the first 2.5 quarters of the season, Rosen has been good.

"Everybody's talking about the quarterback class next year," Schefter said, "and I continue to hear that it's possible that Sam Darold is going to stay in school, and I continue to hear that it's possible that Josh Rosen is going to stay in school."

They avoiding going to the Jets lol.

30 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Allen looking like *** early. Hopefully he picks it up.

Not good this year so far. I've been on his bandwagon two years now... I'm almost at the point where i think he needs to go back to school another year. 

8 minutes ago, Groink said:

Allen's throws are slightly off, but catchable.  His receivers are giving him nothing.  Losing the guys you've had with you for years, that you're comfortable with, like Allen has, isn't easy.

This and him being a first round pick can't be true. Bad accuracy + bad decision making are bad independently and a death sentence together.

I've never been "in" on Allen (ever since Matt Miller brought him up as the first overall pick in his mock) but I was willing to wait and see before I gave my opinion. Based on last year and this year, I can't see him being near first round consideration. 

4 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

This and him being a first round pick can't be true. Bad accuracy + bad decision making are bad independently and a death sentence together.

I've never been "in" on Allen (ever since Matt Miller brought him up as the first overall pick in his mock) but I was willing to wait and see before I gave my opinion. Based on last year and this year, I can't see him being near first round consideration. 

His accuracy has definitely been a little off.  Couple that with the non-existent chemistry he has with these wide-outs, them not being on the same page, and this offense is a train wreck.  I almost feel like he should've just left last year with the rest of his offense, when he had the buzz.  Get drafted by a team like Arizona, sit behind a veteran for a year or two, and see what happens.  Because coming back is not helping him, nor will staying for another year after this.

47 minutes ago, Groink said:

Allen's throws are slightly off, but catchable.  His receivers are giving him nothing.  Losing the guys you've had with you for years, that you're comfortable with, like Allen has, isn't easy.

He's had a fair share of overthrows when receivers are wide open. I know his supporting cast isn't good, but when you're 3/14 for 13 yards with a fumble you're a big part of the problem. He's rattled and it's not like Oregon has been in his face consistently. 

Archived