Propose a Trade/Trade Rumors Thread

devils1854

Boston's problem is their farm stinks now.  Groome got TJS, Chavis hasn't played this year with an oblique injury and even when healthy might end up a 1B, and Houck is walking as many as he strikes out and has been hittable in A ball.  If they're going to make a significant deadline move, it's going to take something from their big league roster.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Boston's problem is their farm stinks now.  Groome got TJS, Chavis hasn't played this year with an oblique injury and even when healthy might end up a 1B, and Houck is walking as many as he strikes out and has been hittable in A ball.  If they're going to make a significant deadline move, it's going to take something from their big league roster.

PED suspension.

1 hour ago, flyguy1609 said:

DJ LeMahieu to the #RedSox is a possible trade match if Dustin Pedroia’s knee issues persist, as I mentioned on @MLBNetwork today. LeMahieu, a free agent after this year, is a potent bat vs. LHP. @MLB

Would be a good pickup for that team. Real curious how they pull anything off with their financial and asset limitations. Im sure they'll figure something out.

Nationals general manager Mike Rizzo told Jim Bowden of MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM that he is not willing to meet the Marlins' asking price on J.T. Realmuto.

This could be posturing, but Rizzo was pretty direct: "They’ve got a great player in Realmuto," said the Nats' GM. "They’re not going to sell him cheap. We know what the return has to be on Realmuto, and we’re not willing to meet that price. So unless something changes there, on their end, we’re going to go with [Matt] Wieters when he gets healthy and a combination of [Pedro] Severino and [Spencer] Kieboom to back him up." Realmuto, 27, is batting .297/.355/.524 with nine home runs and 27 RBI in 54 games this season for a Marlins team that stands 29-46. He is under club control through

take that for what its worth

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I know we will end up getting Hamels or Happ but i want Mad Bum in pinstripes reallllllll bad.

Yeah, the Giants will never do it. I wish they would. Supposedly they think that the market (SF) wouldn't support a full on rebuild according to a couple of the beat writers. Plus, the FO seems to have a weird sense of sentimentality toward homegrown players. Same reason I think that there's no chance that Crawford or Belt get dealt, even though they both probably should as well (and I would imagine that there would be some legitimate interest somewhere). I can't remember the last time the Giants sold off a homegrown player in the trade market, and we've had some lean years in there. 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Yeah, the Giants will never do it. I wish they would. Supposedly they think that the market (SF) wouldn't support a full on rebuild according to a couple of the beat writers. Plus, the FO seems to have a weird sense of sentimentality toward homegrown players. Same reason I think that there's no chance that Crawford or Belt get dealt, even though they both probably should as well (and I would imagine that there would be some legitimate interest somewhere). I can't remember the last time the Giants sold off a homegrown player in the trade market, and we've had some lean years in there. 

I want Crawford

On 6/23/2018 at 8:30 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

Toronto trades

3B Josh Donaldson, CL Roberto Osuna 

Atlanta trades

P Joey Wentz, P Kyle Wright, P Max Fried

baves wouldnt do it.. donaldson isnt good anymore and why would braves trade for a guy who just got suspended for hitting his girlfriend?

Archived