2018 NBA Draft Thread

CWood21

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

@DalCowboyzRule would've been so happy if they kept him

So I freaked out for sure when we took Z, I love him and obviously having him on my favorite team would have been ideal.

Saying that, Mikal is clearly the better player. Giving up the Miami pick sucks, but that’s in 3 years and you gotta give something to get something.

Not sure how everything fits with Josh Jackson, TJ Warren and Mikal Bridges, but you can’t have enough good wings. Maybe they trade TJ for a PG (Kemba?) idk.

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

ORL offered him lead assistant to Vogel.
CLE offered him 5 year deal to run their team

how bout dat. 

To be fair, part of it is probably because he's under instruction to draw comps to players the layman fan is actually familiar with.  Ain't nobody getting hyped if he's telling them they just drafted the next Brian Scalabrine.

47 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yoooooo @champ11 Porter doe??

Murray/Harris/Porter/Milsap/Jokic gotta be in the running for the best offense in the league. If Malone can't take this team to the playoffs, then get him outta there. 

Don't really need Porter to have one of the best offenses in the league so I'm kinda meh on it. But I can't hate on the gamble at 14 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Don't really need Porter to have one of the best offenses in the league so I'm kinda meh on it. But I can't hate on the gamble at 14 

Meh? The hell wrong with you? Who did you want at that spot? Porter is going to be legit. About to start closing some games now. 

10 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

He fell for a reason.  Keep that in mind.

Are you serious how many great players go to the end of the first round on the second round. This is not an exact science. He fits Boston perfectly for what they need. I just never thought he would have slipped that far. But good players get drafted late all the time

Archived