Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

With 16 players we need 9 votes to save someone!

Safety Counter:

4 The Orca - The Orca, pickle rick, slappy, gopher

2 Shady - bcb, shady

2 ET - James, KSJ

2 Slappy - ET, Malf

1 finn - Naz

1 Touch - Touch

1 Pickle Rick - Finneas

1 Naz - Md4l

1 Venom  - Venom

1 KSJ - Squire

Votes:

Malfatron - slappy (7), fin (8), slappy (11), finn (26), slappy (33)

slappy mc - slappy (7), jfin (8), touch (10), jfin (11), pickle rick (11), orca (18)

et80 - ksj (14), slappy (32)

finneasgage - slappy (8), pickle rick (24)

theuntouchable - touch (7)

venom sife - venom sife (30)

squire12 - touch (15), ksj (33)

pickle rick - the orca (11)

the orca - the orca (10)

bcb1213 - shady (15)

james - ET (14)

kingseanjohn - ET (17)

shady slim - bcb (17), shady (24)

md4l - slappy (7), naz (8)

gopher wrestler - Shady (18), Orca (26)

nazgul - shady (17), touch (22), shady (24), finn (24)

Just under 12 hours until night time. In this game, night will fall at the scheduled time exactly, not when I call it in thread.

Night falls Friday at 7pm PST/10pm EST. Just about the exact time I'm supposed to get home from work.

Even if I have not called night, votes will NOT be counted if they are time stamped after 9:59pm EST

Even if I have not called night, votes will NOT be counted if they are timestamped 10:00pm EST or later

1. @Malfatron
  2. @Slappy Mc
  3. @ET80
  4. @FinneasGage
  5. @theuntouchable
  6. @Venom Sife
  7. @squire12
  8. @Pickle Rick
  9. @The Orca
  10. @bcb1213
  11.  @James
  12. @kingseanjohn
  13. @Shady Slim
  14. @MD4L
  15. @gopherwrestler
  16. @Nazgul

i find it interesting that et and ksj voted each other initially, and they arent on the same team 

i wonder if its the red team trying to be tricky

and et/gopher and ksj/james are the 2 red teams 

too obvious?

what say the group?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i find it interesting that et and ksj voted each other initially, and they arent on the same team 

i wonder if its the red team trying to be tricky

and et/gopher and ksj/james are the 2 red teams 

too obvious?

what say the group?

I can't speak for ETs vote on me. But so far I think he's playing his civ game. I nailed him as mafia day one or two a  couple games ago. Then the next game he posted similarly and I was wrong about him being mafia. But he played a bad game as a whole iirc. He's just giving me a civ vibe this game. Granted he hasn't posted much so he could just be trying to blend in.

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick

Why do your and Pickle Rick's post seem very similar and more driven by info base lines of thoughts and questioning, rather than scum hunting of old. Or reverse scum hunting since we are trying to save civs. 

The tone and lack of scum hunting by both of you seems to be the icing on the cake imo. Pickle seems subdued and looking for info more than looking for scum. Same as you. Where as normally you both look into actual posts not into game mechanics and who other people think are civs

Just my gut reaction lol

50 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

slappy/squire, do you guys want to be saved today?

I’m torn. 

I like the idea of getting two green to safety, but I don’t want to leave the game.

If we could come to a consensus on a team that we feel may NOT contribute as much, I think we should save them. Like I said earlier, I feel like civ-hunting is easier than scum-hunting and I can be of use.

I will try to get all my feelings up today in case we are the vote today.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick

Why do your and Pickle Rick's post seem very similar and more driven by info base lines of thoughts and questioning, rather than scum hunting of old. Or reverse scum hunting since we are trying to save civs. 

The tone and lack of scum hunting by both of you seems to be the icing on the cake imo. Pickle seems subdued and looking for info more than looking for scum. Same as you. Where as normally you both look into actual posts not into game mechanics and who other people think are civs

Just my gut reaction lol

are you ignoring my posts on why i think slappy is civ?

being suspicious of me does nothing because me and pickle are going to be here until the end

Archived