MemberOff 2018 (we are now the final!! FINAL RESULT ON P88!! congrats to our golden member)

Shady Slim

8 hours ago, theuntouchable said:
10 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I played the most dominant game of FFBB ever and wasn't rewarded with the W.

The jury sucked. Worst jury of all time. Easily. I outplayed them all.

Is that when you received absolutely no votes? I don’t remember.

Yeah, I totally remember. I had zero intention to vote Naz. Like, none whatsoever. I'm glad I wasn't the only one. 

i’ve got some athletic endeavours and uni work to attend to but i’ll have the bracket up tonight my time and give a day or two for the bracket challenge, but there is only sort of the one rule for that: pick who you think is going to win as you would say bracket, however, and this is important, still vote as you would if not for the bracket challenge being in play. and if that means pow-wowing your own bracket, too bad! the challenge is just meant to be a fun pick em, and not a sort of primary game  at hand... play with in the spirit of things or no bracket challenge at all! if you are found to have done this, you’re out of the bracket challenge and the memberoff (if you’re still in), because we take rule violations very seriously here?, but you’re all good guys so i trust you won’t 

also commiserations to all those eliminated in round two, thank you for playing, top 32 is still a mad huge achievement on this site, but congrats to our first ever sweet sixteen!!!!!!!!

1. @Whicker
  2. @FinneasGage
  3. @bucsfan333
  4. @Dome
  5. @Malfatron
  6. @LETSGOBROWNIES
  7. @ET80
  8. @Pickle Rick
  9. @theuntouchable
  10. @Nazgul
  11. @RuskieTitan
  12. @Hockey5djh
  13. @Dwight_Schrute
  14. @Shady Slim
  15. @Adrenaline_Flux
  16. @The Orca

best wishes to all still in play, and also a huge thanks to you, the voter!! we couldn’t do this if not for you!!!!

9 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i’ve got some athletic endeavours and uni work to attend to but i’ll have the bracket up tonight my time and give a day or two for the bracket challenge, but there is only sort of the one rule for that: pick who you think is going to win as you would say bracket, however, and this is important, still vote as you would if not for the bracket challenge being in play. and if that means pow-wowing your own bracket, too bad! the challenge is just meant to be a fun pick em, and not a sort of primary game  at hand... play with in the spirit of things or no bracket challenge at all! if you are found to have done this, you’re out of the bracket challenge and the memberoff (if you’re still in), because we take rule violations very seriously here?, but you’re all good guys so i trust you won’t 

also commiserations to all those eliminated in round two, thank you for playing, top 32 is still a mad huge achievement on this site, but congrats to our first ever sweet sixteen!!!!!!!!

1. @Whicker
  2. @FinneasGage
  3. @bucsfan333
  4. @Dome
  5. @Malfatron
  6. @LETSGOBROWNIES
  7. @ET80
  8. @Pickle Rick
  9. @theuntouchable
  10. @Nazgul
  11. @RuskieTitan
  12. @Hockey5djh
  13. @Dwight_Schrute
  14. @Shady Slim
  15. @Adrenaline_Flux
  16. @The Orca

best wishes to all still in play, and also a huge thanks to you, the voter!! we couldn’t do this if not for you!!!!

looks like a mafia signup tbh 

Also, if I don't win this whole thing I plan on being super nice to everyone from here on out.

So if you want to suffer make the stupid mistake of not voting for me. It'll be miserable. It'll be worse than an R.L. Stine book.

Archived