Preseason Week 1 GDT

JiffyJag

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Bills showed off Josh Allen's arm on his first play. Threw a 65 yard bomb effortlessly... Foster couldn't keep feet in bounds tho. But dang what a throw

Foster would have needed to detach his feet to catch that one. Don't put that on the WR--it wasn't a good throw.

I like Josh Allen btw.

13 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Foster would have needed to detach his feet to catch that one. Don't put that on the WR--it wasn't a good throw.

I like Josh Allen btw.

Not saying it was Fosters fault on that one. I wouldn't call it a bad throw or I wouldn't call it the receivers fault. Just the pass was slightly off for such a huge bomb... I was just referring to how beautiful a throw it was.

However Foster ruined two other deep balls later in game that should have been TDs. One he just stared at the ball instead of running to get down to it and another he just stopped as Allen was scrambling. Then Foster dropped at 8 yard pass. That performance by Foster will get him cut. Foster started off training camp amazing but now he is struggling with drops. It was a terrible performance by him tonight.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

From what i saw Cam came up smiling and laughing, meaning he likely didn't take it too seriously. For KB it was. Or at least appears to be for him. I find it hard to label a player salty or weak for trying to get ready for a game instead of talking about something that is off the field issues. 

That'd be all well and good if said player wasn't the one who initiated the off-the-field to begin with.  If you can't stand behind your words when you're face-to-face with someone versus behind a camera, you ought to just keep your mouth shut and not say anything.  It's a punk move.

Archived