PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

No flipping way I should have won my match last Wk!

@X_Factor_40 was only trailing me by 3.7 pt's & still had Melvin Gordon & Courtland Sutton to play.

I only had Gerald Everett left.

Of course Everett scored 7.9 pts.

Gordon & Sutton's combined score was 4.2 pts.

Even after the game go's into overtime ?????

Somehow I puled-out the W last night........?? I'm still at a loss on how that happened?

Edited by WE-R-Lions

Just curious...is FF the only way to get ahold of some of you guys? I've tried sending out a bunch of trade offers the last few weeks and the vast majority don't even get declined or anything. 

Can you like...let me know if you have any interest? It's hard to log in here, check and see what everyone's team name is, then send a PM, but that's what I'll do if need be. 

It's just frustrating to send out offers to seven different people and watch six of them expire. I get an email every time I get an offer and a notification on the app...but maybe not everyone has it set up that way? 

Anyway, if you need a RB I would trade Henderson for a pick or a younger player at just about any position bar TE. 

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 1

If it helps, I have this posted in the second post on the first pg in this thread:

I also believe all teams use their Forum Name as their nickname on the ESPN site to help as well. (If not they should be).

I know sometimes if you have a claim or two on players on waivers can make an offer less noticeable on the/your home Pg.

I'm sure not everyone has notifications set-up. It's a mixed bag with that.... as a LM I do.

Team Name - Forum Name
Team X - @X_Factor_40.
Prairie Dogs - @winitall.
OD's Orcs - @Oregon Ducks.
Buffalo Bulldogs - @Lionized.
Lions Pride81 -  @Karnage84.
Sandy Creek Pa- triots @CalLionsFan.
King's Pride - @LionsRock.
Show Me Your TDs - @jollyninja.
Detroit Styles - @Sllim Pickens.
(LM) T.R. Renegades - @WE-R-Lions.
Old Man Jeb's Taco Cart - @TL-TwoWinsAway.
PDX Dirtbags -@nagahide13.
Hoth Tauntauns - @Lions017.
Det Fan782004 -  @detfan782004.
The Murder Mitten - @Irish Ninja.
Playing For Keeps - @Foooooooootball.

Edited by WE-R-Lions
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Just curious...is FF the only way to get ahold of some of you guys? I've tried sending out a bunch of trade offers the last few weeks and the vast majority don't even get declined or anything. 

Can you like...let me know if you have any interest? It's hard to log in here, check and see what everyone's team name is, then send a PM, but that's what I'll do if need be. 

It's just frustrating to send out offers to seven different people and watch six of them expire. I get an email every time I get an offer and a notification on the app...but maybe not everyone has it set up that way? 

Anyway, if you need a RB I would trade Henderson for a pick or a younger player at just about any position bar TE. 

You can try reaching me on my Only Fans page

• Like 2

5 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Naga sends

1,2,3 + Ingram + White

detfan sends Chubb and Allen Robinson and last 3 picks 

my revamp continues and look forward to stocking up on talent next year too. 

Agreed.

Injuries are piling up and I need to make a move to stay competitive in the division. I'm officially in a 2 year window.

Edited by nagahide13

35 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Added.

General: as always, please check and make sure that your picks on the "2023 Pick Movement" list in the PHREAK'S Dynasty League 2022 Draft Thread is accurate.

Verified

also will consider moving future picks for young talent to get a solid core of keepers for future. 

looking for TE, WR and QB talent.

think my young rb group good for now.

I have a couple young WR, a young QB so TE probably top priority there