PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

On 4/25/2019 at 7:24 AM, WE-R-Lions said:

Good Mourning GM PHREAK'S!!!!!!

It's Draft day for the NFL and time for us to check-in for the 2019 FF Season!! B|

Please check-in on the forum so we can get this year started! (after were all checked in I'll open up the league)

@USMC_PackFan, @chisoxguy7, @honolulu2786, @The Gnat, @SimsZilla, @LionsRock, @Lions017, @CalLionsFan, @nagahide13, @Foooooooootball, @winitall, @jollyninja, @X_Factor_40, @Irish Ninja, @Louis Delmas26, @WE-R-Lions

We still need 5 GM's to check in @USMC_PackFan, @LionsRock, @X_Factor_40, @Irish Ninja, & @Louis Delmas26

Before I open the 2019 season for trading. :D

I apologise, but I think I need to release my team. Life has changed quite a bit this off-season and I won't be able to pay attention to my dynasty teams as I should. Thank you all and especially @WE-R-Lions for allowing me in years ago. It's up to whoever the new owner is but I hope they keep the name "Detroit Styles" and get the championship that I couldnt. RIP...

10 hours ago, honolulu2786 said:

I apologise, but I think I need to release my team. Life has changed quite a bit this off-season and I won't be able to pay attention to my dynasty teams as I should. Thank you all and especially @WE-R-Lions for allowing me in years ago. It's up to whoever the new owner is but I hope they keep the name "Detroit Styles" and get the championship that I couldnt. RIP...

That a real bummer, you've been a GREAT GM and have added good competition & conversations over the years. You will be missed, but would be welcomed back if and when we have an opening & life allows you to do so. It's been Fun!! Good Luck moving forward!!  

• Like 2

To any interested owners, our currently available team is as follows. We keep 12. This team has the following picks in the rookie draft: 2.13, 3.13, 4.11, 4.13, 5.13, and 6.13. You must finish the draft with a defense and a kicker on your roster (meaning keep or draft).

P0oLuXy.png

We have one opening for the 2019 PHREAK'S Dynasty League.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/1195-phreaks-dynasty-league-discussion-thread/

This is our 10th year!!!

Some League info:
ESPN, PPR w/return yardage

http://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=86442
16 - Teams
4 - Divisions
6 - Playoff teams

Rosters:
QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, DEF, K, 8-BENCH, 3-IR
12-KEEPERS, 6-RD DRAFT

If your interested in joining our league Please PM me.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

I'll be back. I'm looking forward to another season. 

Over the last few years I've noticed that the roster limit in regards to TE's felt a little low at times. You can start up to 2 at a time, but the max roster limit at the position is 3 - including IR (while we can roster 4 QB's). With the increased focus in the NFL on the TE position as of late and what not it might be worth considering. I've found myself wishing I could pick up a 4th TE on a number of occasions over the span of a couple years. Especially  when they  start getting hurt and rebuilding teams are looking to start/add BPA, so I figured I'd throw it out there and see what everyone thought. It's not a huge deal, but just something I found myself thinking about off and on.

59 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I'll be back. I'm looking forward to another season. 

Over the last few years I've noticed that the roster limit in regards to TE's felt a little low at times. You can start up to 2 at a time, but the max roster limit at the position is 3 - including IR (while we can roster 4 QB's). With the increased focus in the NFL on the TE position as of late and what not it might be worth considering. I've found myself wishing I could pick up a 4th TE on a number of occasions over the span of a couple years. Especially  when they  start getting hurt and rebuilding teams are looking to start/add BPA, so I figured I'd throw it out there and see what everyone thought. It's not a huge deal, but just something I found myself thinking about off and on.

That's not a bad thought..., but we did add an extra IR spot this year for a total of 3 to help keep a full roster on game day's that will also help with ALL injury's.

The ESPN site allows you to have 3 TE's on your active roster with also having some on IR. Potentially you could have 3-TE's on IR & 3-TE's on you active roster (6 total TE's).

On the flip side I think 4-QBs could/should be lowered to 3 as when the 4 was established we only had 1 IR spot.

Thoughts?

Edited by WE-R-Lions

Thank you @WE-R-Lions. Happy to be apart of a league with longevity and committed players like yourselves. 

It’s true I’m a niners fan, never even had a choice in the matter as my whole family are niner fans and I was born and raised in the Bay Area. But you guys know how that works being lions fans and all, no one openly chooses them do they haha? I kid, of course. Happy to be a part of your guys’ league though, look forward to this season and the ones to follow. 

I know I’m new and have to earn a voice in league matters but I’m big advocate of TEs (collect them in my other dynasty league), so any decision where more TEs can be had on a roster I’m a fan of.

Side note, huge Kerryon fan, was my favorite RB last year and he’s on my other dynasty team I have so I’ll be rooting with you guys for a strong Lions offense this year. 

Edited by Fureys49ers