Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

One thing that gets forgotten about McD is he also had a stint with the Rams in 2011 as an offensive coordinator/qb coach and they went 2-14 that year with the worst offense in the league. I am hoping the Raiders bring him on as HC. Can't wait to beat him over and over year in year out and watch it all unravel. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

it's surreal tom Brady is retiring. 

3 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

At 44 as the league leader in TDs when it looks like he can still play. I’m actually a little disappointed we didn’t get the farewell tour at 45.

So it looks like TB12 put one over on LaCanfora and Schefter.    

The most entertaining take I read was TB12 planted it as revenge on the guys who had the most negative Deflategate coverage.    No idea if it’s true but if so that guy is so driven by grudges.  He and A-Rod really are 2 peas in a pod, if he is coming back.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

So it looks like TB12 put one over on LaCanfora and Schefter.    

The most entertaining take I read was TB12 planted it as revenge on the guys who had the most negative Deflategate coverage.    No idea if it’s true but if so that guy is so driven by grudges.  He and A-Rod really are 2 peas in a pod, if he is coming back.   

No chance. This is 100% Brady being pissed about his retirement leaking. He likely wanted to announce it on the last episode of his ESPN show.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

No chance. This is 100% Brady being pissed about his retirement leaking. He likely wanted to announce it on the last episode of his ESPN show.

TB12 deciding to play 1 more year just to spite the early retirement report would be the most fitting TB12 move ever.   

• Like 2

On the flip side - man the McD reports gaining steam.   Good to see he learned from his DEN days if LV goes with the puppet GM route.  And on Mark Davis for thinking it will turn out differently.  

McD as a HC could work out (even though I’d stay away for the trust issues - can’t deny guys a smart dude).  Giving him roster control, though - is a recipe for total disaster.   

Edited by Broncofan

4 hours ago, paul-mac said:

Goodnight Les Shapiro, one of the good guys in Denver sports media.

I’m sure I speak for us all when I say we are thinking of his family and friends tonight. 

Les Shapiro died? That's ashame. I found out more about the McDaniels hiring from him (on a show that was posted on You Tube).

As for Brady, good riddance, cheater. Nobody wants to talk about that.

• Like 2