Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

12 minutes ago, germ-x said:

I’ve been rooting for Burrow this postseason, the rest of the games didn’t care, but that blatant cheap shot from Fred Warner on Stafford and I’m pulling for the Rams in this game.

Got to root for Von Miller to get another ring, even though it will cost us a few spots in the 2nd and 3rd rounds 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, germ-x said:

I’ve been rooting for Burrow this postseason, the rest of the games didn’t care, but that blatant cheap shot from Fred Warner on Stafford and I’m pulling for the Rams in this game.

Not just that, but man, if we get Stafford vs. Burrow, IMO you have either team you can root for winning.    Stafford suffered so much misery in DET, a SB ring in LA would be so fitting.    On the other hand, for a SB in CIN, after all that suckitude, hard not to be happy.

Basically, now that KC is out - it's nothing but sit back and enjoy the games, I'm happy with either guy getting it.  Mahomes is obv great, but honestly KC had no business winning that BUF game - all BUF has to do is squib kick it, and we're watching CIN @ BUF this weekend.   Happy to see any other team win it all this year.

Edited by Broncofan