Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

i thought he was being told he wouldn't be used as a QB in the NFL.

He was told that in college (as most teams wanted him to convert to receiver).  I don't know if he was ever told that in the NFL draft process, but I think it was hinted at or at least basically taken for granted that that was the case.  He and Tony Dungy graduated from college the same year and Dungy went undrafted (in a 12-rd draft, mind you) and the Steelers forced him to convert to DB (he didn't even have a choice). 

16 hours ago, broncosfan_101 said:

The PFN one is the best I’ve found that’s free. The PFF one is better if you’ve got a subscription. 

I just did one and, ironically, it offered me a trade of #12 for #22 and #50 from the Eagles, the exact same trade I had in the mock that I posted a few weeks ago. I took Nix at #22. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I just did one and, ironically, it offered me a trade of #12 for #22 and #50 from the Eagles, the exact same trade I had in the mock that I posted a few weeks ago. I took Nix at #22. 

I get a trade offer from TB pretty often: 1.26, 2.57 and a 2025 1st for 1.12 and 6.207. I'll take that every day. There's usually some combination of Newton, Murphy, Barton and Penix available then. 

• Like 2