What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I bartended for the first time today. Manager sent out an email to everyone begging someone to bartend this morning cause the bartender called off (and went golfing instead lol) so I called and asked if she wanted a crappy bartender that hasn’t been trained and she said yeah so I bartended the whole day, my blood pressure is 320/199 and the building has lost all its structural integrity and can collapse at any second probably but all in all I did fine I think and made more money than I would’ve just playing video games all day. 

• Like 5

I’m not sure why I do it, and I realize I’m doing it when I’m doing it, but I just can’t stop myself from packing for every trip, even an overnight bag, like I’m completely expecting to sht myself a minimum of twice.

Needless to say I’ve got 3 pairs of underwear ready for tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not sure why I do it, and I realize I’m doing it when I’m doing it, but I just can’t stop myself from packing for every trip, even an overnight bag, like I’m completely expecting to sht myself a minimum of twice.

Haha same

2 day trip

1 jacket, 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of jeans, 2 shirts, 3 pairs of socks and all my underwear 

Apparently I’m not confident in keeping my bowels inside of me, but confident it won’t reach the pants any of the times I **** myself on this trip.

• Like 1

PSA: if you've never backed a trailer before, don't honk at a guy trying to back one.  

If you have backed a trailer before and you see someone struggling with it, definitely don't honk and maybe even be cool and stop and help.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You no want swamp nutz

Either pack for your the comfort of your package or you'll suffer from your lack of preparation for your package. I think I learned that as a boy scout. 

• Like 1

My ex wife just had to email me her pay stub.

I am now having a panic attack over how little she makes. 

She is so far below the poverty line I dont know what to do. Her YTD is less than I made last week. 

My insides are in shambles. 

19 hours ago, theJ said:

PSA: if you've never backed a trailer before, don't honk at a guy trying to back one.  

If you have backed a trailer before and you see someone struggling with it, definitely don't honk and maybe even be cool and stop and help.

That is ridiculous hard. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

My ex wife just had to email me her pay stub.

I am now having a panic attack over how little she makes. 

She is so far below the poverty line I dont know what to do. Her YTD is less than I made last week. 

My insides are in shambles. 

This shows me you are a baller. She coming for some alimony?