What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So I'm 90% sure Eminem says "ope" in Lose Yourself, never noticed it before but now that we've talked about "ope" I'm hearing it more

Snap back to reality ope there goes gravity,

ope there goes Rabbit he choked he's so mad but he...

Makes sense being from Detroit that one worked in to his vernacular. 

It's definitely a northwest word too. I've noticed it several times yesterday once I started listening for it more. I asked a few people about it at work yesterday and all the conversations went about like this.

"Do you say 'ope'?"

"Ope? No. What's that?"

"Like, [gives another example of when you would say 'ope']"

"Oh. Ope! Yeah I say that. I don't know why."

10 hours ago, Dome said:

So I'm 90% sure Eminem says "ope" in Lose Yourself, never noticed it before but now that we've talked about "ope" I'm hearing it more

Snap back to reality ope there goes gravity,

ope there goes Rabbit he choked he's so mad but he...

Makes sense being from Detroit that one worked in to his vernacular. 

It's definitely a northwest word too. I've noticed it several times yesterday once I started listening for it more. I asked a few people about it at work yesterday and all the conversations went about like this.

"Do you say 'ope'?"

"Ope? No. What's that?"

"Like, [gives another example of when you would say 'ope']"

"Oh. Ope! Yeah I say that. I don't know why."

Wouldn’t put it past him. The other day I walked into a coworker and we said Ope sorry at the same time 

• Like 1

The garbage topics need to stop.  Also, a few of you need to watch the inappropriate comments.  I will start handing out warnings if this continues.   Comments or questions about forum administration should be done via PM to a moderator.  

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

RCWoVjs.png

think I’m fairly aware at this point

How come you havent turned being a cancer survivor into a feel good story? I expected to show my kids the low production lifetime movie by now. 

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How come you havent turned being a cancer survivor into a feel good story? I expected to show my kids the low production lifetime movie by now. 

He's a successful bartender like that movie Cocktail

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

He's a successful bartender like that movie Cocktail

I could be a fault in our stars esque cancer romance drama featuring only myself