What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:
6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

first match.....a 0-0 Tie for Real salt Lake

Awesome! @Heimdallr

Soccer preseason still isnt as boring as NFL preseason!

so far, im treating this season like the movie Heriditary.

its a slow burn thats very uncomfortable and hard to watch. But will have a lasting effect on me 

heres to scoring a goal next game, or experiencing the anguish of having a goal scores on us.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its a slow burn thats very uncomfortable and hard to watch. But will have a lasting effect on me 

heres to scoring a goal next game, or experiencing the anguish of having a goal scores on us.

You 100% need to go to a game and stand in the supporters section to get the real experience. I fully understand why soccer on TV is boring for people that either don’t have a tactical appreciation for the buildup or aren’t emotionally invested, but the supporter section of a good soccer game is unlike any other experience in sports. That is the real party. The supporters at places like LAFC, Atlanta, Minnesota, and Portland make NFL or NHL fans look like a bunch of Karens. 

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

You 100% need to go to a game and stand in the supporters section to get the real experience. I fully understand why soccer on TV is boring for people that either don’t have a tactical appreciation for the buildup or aren’t emotionally invested, but the supporter section of a good soccer game is unlike any other experience in sports. That is the real party. The supporters at places like LAFC, Atlanta, Minnesota, and Portland make NFL or NHL fans look like a bunch of Karens. 

i realize i disappointed  you but its just the way i am

On 2/29/2020 at 1:41 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Want the corona virus? This is how you get the corona virus 

LOL... When I posted that it was a Chinese self inflicted wound. Now...

MtzmM0k.png

Asia, Europe, North America, South America & even damn Australia & New Zealand on the *** end of the world have it.

Thanks, China. How about you keep your cooties to yourself & lay off the bat soup / bio weapons. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I think you chose SLC just because I told you not to so I'm glad you're disappointed. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

MtzmM0k.png

Asia, Europe, North America, South America & even damn Australia & New Zealand on the *** end of the world have it.

Thanks, China. How about you keep your cooties to yourself & lay off the bat soup / bio weapons. 

China with a 57% recovery rate and 3.5% fatality rate so far. USA with a 10% recovery rate and 1.4% fatality rate so far. This is no big deal if you ask me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Small Town Values said:

MtzmM0k.png

Wouldn’t it be embarrassing to be the one casualty in a country with only one case of it? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

China with a 57% recovery rate and 3.5% fatality rate so far. USA with a 10% recovery rate and 1.4% fatality rate so far. This is no big deal if you ask me.

Can’t beat the 10% recovery rate