What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

During Harvey, I'd start drinking around 8am - some Bailey's in my morning coffee. Then, it was beer until lunch, vodka until dinner, scotch until bedtime. It's quite literally the only way I kept my sanity intact.

interesting.  We have literally the same coping mechanism as this was me March-August.

I'll round out the end of the year for ya then. 

• Like 1

I know this is TAST but I need some FF Help, and the trade thread is quiet. And I'm on a bit of a deadline

I'm in a 3 WR 2 RB 2 Flex Full PPR league

I have Hunt, Taylor, Mixon, Montgomery, Gibson and Akers at RB

Lockett, DJ Moore, Samual, Aj Green, Lamb, and Scotty Miller.

I can trade Mixon for one of Chark. Allen or Diggs, I think I want Allen but idk honestly. He is 2nd in targets, but if Taylor comes back I'm hosed. Not sure what to do.

8 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

I know this is TAST but I need some FF Help, and the trade thread is quiet. And I'm on a bit of a deadline

I'm in a 3 WR 2 RB 2 Flex Full PPR league

I have Hunt, Taylor, Mixon, Montgomery, Gibson and Akers at RB

Lockett, DJ Moore, Samual, Aj Green, Lamb, and Scotty Miller.

I can trade Mixon for one of Chark. Allen or Diggs, I think I want Allen but idk honestly. He is 2nd in targets, but if Taylor comes back I'm hosed. Not sure what to do.

I am an Allen owner - I'm feeling good that Taylor isn't getting back in with how Herbert is playing. LAC has looked the part on offense the past few weeks, and with Ekler out... they'd be testing fate by downgrading at QB as well.

I get Lynn is old school, but he can't make that switch and expect to keep his job.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I am an Allen owner - I'm feeling good that Taylor isn't getting back in with how Herbert is playing. LAC has looked the part on offense the past few weeks, and with Ekler out... they'd be testing fate by downgrading at QB as well.

I get Lynn is old school, but he can't make that switch and expect to keep his job.

Also an Ekler owner on that team, but I forget about him being on the shelf for a few weeks.

Herbert being named the starter gave me the confidence to pull the trigger. 

appreciate the advice 

• Like 2

d4i08ps.jpg

So overall Galveston didn't get hit hard yesterday, had some flooding in some spots and a lot of heavy winds which knocked some trees, signs over. This was the road that connects to our street though. 

7 hours ago, D82 said:

d4i08ps.jpg

So overall Galveston didn't get hit hard yesterday, had some flooding in some spots and a lot of heavy winds which knocked some trees, signs over. This was the road that connects to our street though. 

You appear to live in the sea.

• Like 2