What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Counselor said:

New job?

Yup, training as a bus driver since I moved to Texas. The post office down here didn't have any openings, and I'm kinda glad they didn't. 

I have a lot more time on my hands now, weekends and holidays open, will have the summer off (paid). 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Yup, training as a bus driver since I moved to Texas. The post office down here didn't have any openings, and I'm kinda glad they didn't. 

I have a lot more time on my hands now, weekends and holidays open, will have the summer off (paid). 

Very nice. One of the perks of working for a school district. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, D82 said:

I’ve known 3 people who were school bus drivers and they all loved it. Sounds like a sweet gig. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, D82 said:

The post office down here didn't have any openings, and I'm kinda glad they didn't.

I was going to ask how glad you are that you quit after all of this. Figured you wouldn't be too disappointed.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ve known 3 people who were school bus drivers and they all loved it. Sounds like a sweet gig. 

23 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I was going to ask how glad you are that you quit after all of this. Figured you wouldn't be too disappointed.

It's not the long-term goal, but for right now...it's working out pretty well. I'm just in a good place right now after the move between the relationship and work, it feels nice not to stress out so much for a change.

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

this has been the most anxiety-ridden, sleep-deprived week since I can remember.

I'm normally anxious, like I sweat and get jittery during packers games. This week has felt like a 120 hour packers game.

This week started out good with a vikings win but it's been all down hill from there