What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I feel like i posted this before, but it pops into my head kinda often tbh.

Ya'll ever sit back and evaluate how many things on Tim MGraw's list of things to do if you're gonna live like you were dying? that you've done?

-Skydying (**** i wanna, but can't afford it).

-Rocky Mountain Climing (at least a dozen times tbh).

-Bull-riding (**** that sounds terrifying and stupid...i don't even like riding horses lol).

I'm pretty poor on the rest, but honestly i kinda try...

To love deeper, speak sweater, and give foregivness.  

It's a a good song, and it never fails to make me feel guilty, no matter how many times.

Skydiving is definitely on my list of things to do. I dunno about bull-riding, but I'd probably try it. Would not go climbing. 

Just now, vikesfan89 said:

I've had glasses or contacts since I was 8 until about 5 years ago.  Complete life changer

One of the weirdest things I've ever done though.  Nothing prepares you for that

When I finally do get Lasik, I can imagine it's going to be great. Not having to wake up and put something in or on my eyes so I can see will be fantastic.

37 minutes ago, D82 said:

Skydiving is definitely on my list of things to do. I dunno about bull-riding, but I'd probably try it. Would not go climbing. 

If you've ever seen bull-riding in person, you definitely wouldn't.  **** is seriously No Go unless i was actually dying.

Climbing in the Rockies is...i probably took liberties there.  I wasn't just like free-climbing.  I'd never do that unless i was dying either.  But man you can get some thrills elsewise doing stuff like that.  Even just hiking the rockies...there is some stuff that you can literally stare out over the edge of the world and if you teeter too much, you will fall like a thousand feet and die.

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

If you've ever seen bull-riding in person, you definitely wouldn't.  **** is seriously No Go unless i was actually dying.

Climbing in the Rockies is...i probably took liberties there.  I wasn't just like free-climbing.  I'd never do that unless i was dying either.  But man you can get some thrills elsewise doing stuff like that.  Even just hiking the rockies...there is some stuff that you can literally stare out over the edge of the world and if you teeter too much, you will fall like a thousand feet and die.

I think they're still having the rodeo in Houston next month, so planning to go for my first time. Maybe that'll change my mind, we'll see. 

Rock climbing is a no go for me. I have a thing about heights. 

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

I think they're still having the rodeo in Houston next month, so planning to go for my first time.

Lotta fun, try to get a booth pass/tickets to the cook-off. Not sure how our new normal will work during cook-off, though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Lotta fun, try to get a booth pass/tickets to the cook-off. Not sure how our new normal will work during cook-off, though.

I can't wait, even if we have to social distance I'm sure it'll be a blast. 

9 minutes ago, D82 said:

I think they're still having the rodeo in Houston next month, so planning to go for my first time. Maybe that'll change my mind, we'll see. 

Rock climbing is a no go for me. I have a thing about heights. 

The one nice thing about bull-riding, is it takes approximately 2.7 seconds, if you do it right.

But the nice thing about climbing the rockies, is that you can spend an hour just handing out, watching the edge of the world eating lunch, and imo, it's sometimes worth the hike/climb to get there.  There's some seriously crazy cool **** you can see when you do it.  That you cannot appreciate in pictures.

• Like 1