What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

This week started out good with a vikings win but it's been all down hill from there

Seriously... and the down hill for me wasn't even about 'everything' going on. (uncle and family health situations). Made me really feel grateful that I'm healthy.

7 hours ago, MrDrew said:

See this post,

Watch Pwny's video.

My brother showed me his Insta Pot (regular lid) and it looked way easier than what I had thought.  And the size of it alone was impressive. I don't know why I thought it was smaller.  ?? Grant it, he made BBQ ribs which I don't care for. However when I borrow his, I'm gonna try that Pesto Chicken Pasta and (hopefully) have some premade meals for the week!

Edited by K9

52 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Ya know. I mock Twitter and people who care about their stats. But when you see check marks get 10,000 likes for your tweet they repackaged as their own. And then I hate myself for caring.

Is it too early to put up the Christmas decorations?

Yes!!! Can we just let Thanksgiving be it's own holiday??  🙂

24 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I had to get glasses today. Really wanted to at least make it to my late 30s.

Welcome to the club. I’ve had to wear them or contacts since I was 15...honestly needed them since I was 8 though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

Welcome to the club. I’ve had to wear them or contacts since I was 15...honestly needed them since I was 8 though. 

Zero percent chance I’ll ever use contacts. I have enough trouble getting eyedrops in.