What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, D82 said:

Nope, local donut place called Dawn's. They were delicious. 

Local donut places are such a staple in Texas, every one of em are so good. Check out Buccee's though, everything there is special.

Just now, ET80 said:

Local donut places are such a staple in Texas, every one of em are so good. Check out Buccee's though, everything there is special.

Oh I've been. Love the brisket sandwiches...didn't know they had kolaches though. 

I feel like i posted this before, but it pops into my head kinda often tbh.

Ya'll ever sit back and evaluate how many things on Tim MGraw's list of things to do if you're gonna live like you were dying? that you've done?

-Skydying (**** i wanna, but can't afford it).

-Rocky Mountain Climing (at least a dozen times tbh).

-Bull-riding (**** that sounds terrifying and stupid...i don't even like riding horses lol).

I'm pretty poor on the rest, but honestly i kinda try...

To love deeper, speak sweater, and give foregivness.  

It's a a good song, and it never fails to make me feel guilty, no matter how many times.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I feel like i posted this before, but it pops into my head kinda often tbh.

Ya'll ever sit back and evaluate how many things on Tim MGraw's list of things to do if you're gonna live like you were dying? that you've done?

-Skydying (**** i wanna, but can't afford it).

-Rocky Mountain Climing (at least a dozen times tbh).

-Bull-riding (**** that sounds terrifying and stupid...i don't even like riding horses lol).

I'm pretty poor on the rest, but honestly i kinda try...

To love deeper, speak sweater, and give foregivness.  

It's a a good song, and it never fails to make me feel guilty, no matter how many times.

Sky diving isn't actually all that expensive and if it goes wrong you never have to worry about bills again!