What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

LMAO. Fitzy stealing the spotlight from Tua:

I posted this in the 49er forum a while back as well. He also apparently shaved the beard. I doubt it is, but would be a hilarious passive aggressive stunt to steal attention away lol. 

Fitzy trying out for the 1983 Boston Celtics with those shorts. 

I've had fast food the last 2 nights. Not because of everything in the world but because I've longer hours than usual; barely any food eaten during the day and thus zero energy to make anything when I get home. How the HAY do people do people w/ kids do this!?   ☺️

21 minutes ago, K9 said:

I've had fast food the last 2 nights. Not because of everything in the world but because I've longer hours than usual; barely any food eaten during the day and thus zero energy to make anything when I get home. How the HAY do people do people w/ kids do this!?   ☺️

Meal prep during the weekend. I usually make 2-3 staples in large quantities (spaghetti, sausage and peppers, korean beef, pulled pork, baked chicken) and alternate through the week. 

Kids are easier with that. Sure, there are days where they want pizza or hot dogs - those are simple, buy Digornos and Ballpark Beef Franks in bulk. But most of the time, the kiddos are eating a bowl of spaghetti with some cucumbers and grapes on the side.

Edit: Invest in an Instant Pot and/or an Air Fryer. Life changing.

• Like 1

Ahhhh - meal prepping! Something I rarely do but I can see the benefits, especially with a fam. I honestly might make an attempt this weekend because if I keep having long days, no food and all FAST food; girl's going to balloon the crap up. LoL

I know everyone raves about the Instant Pot but it looks like a lot of clean up. I checked into the Air Fryer.... not bad, not bad

• Like 1

Just now, K9 said:

Ahhhh - meal prepping! Something I rarely do but I can see the benefits, especially with a fam. I honestly might make an attempt this weekend because if I keep having long days, no food and all FAST food; girl's going to balloon the crap up. LoL

I know everyone raves about the Instant Pot but it looks like a lot of clean up. I checked into the Air Fryer.... not bad, not bad

Instant Pot is so easy to clean up. Comes in handy too.

• Like 1

Just now, D82 said:

Instant Pot is so easy to clean up. Comes in handy too.

I thought you had to wash the big pot after every use ? I like the idea of the Air Fryer because it looks like you just slide the food in (using aluminum foil, etc)  I know I sound lazy (I mean, I am) but I really hate a lot of clean up when it's just me. If I'm 'hosting', it's different - you expect that.

5 minutes ago, K9 said:

I thought you had to wash the big pot after every use ? I like the idea of the Air Fryer because it looks like you just slide the food in (using aluminum foil, etc)  I know I sound lazy (I mean, I am) but I really hate a lot of clean up when it's just me. If I'm 'hosting', it's different - you expect that.

The silver thing? Yeah, but it's one pot compared to several. 

• Like 1