What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 8/13/2017 at 8:10 AM, IDOG_det said:

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/198381

@jfinley88 @devils1854 @Adrenaline_Flux @catcheryea @mission27 @JBURGE25 @El ramster @Gmen4ev

Plus anyone else interested in the FF Devy League. PM me for the password to the league. Would want at least 12 people in the league, 16 would be great though.

@champ11

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

@jfinley88 should i do this devy league if I don't follow college football? never done one before

i dont really even know any rookies that are currently in the nfl dude lol. know 0 college players besides lamar jackson. if you dont wanna it's all good, we can fill the league either way, but yeah i dont think itll really matter. taking a chance drafting college dudes anyway.

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

@iPwn is that 2tast 2furious league still going or we shutting that down? 

I’m commishing 4 leagues right now between FF and real life. And I don’t feel like I can do it. If someone else would like to step up as commish, I’d hand it over to them and stay on as an owner. I would like to continue the league, I just don’t know if there’s the interest from the other owners to do so.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I’m commishing 4 leagues right now between FF and real life. And I don’t feel like I can do it. If someone else would like to step up as commish, I’d hand it over to them and stay on as an owner. I would like to continue the league, I just don’t know if there’s the interest from the other owners to do so.

yeah imma drop out of that one, was just curious. 

32 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:
38 minutes ago, champ11 said:

@jfinley88 should i do this devy league if I don't follow college football? never done one before

i dont really even know any rookies that are currently in the nfl dude lol. know 0 college players besides lamar jackson. if you dont wanna it's all good, we can fill the league either way, but yeah i dont think itll really matter. taking a chance drafting college dudes anyway.

There are devy mock drafts that can give you an idea of who you should be targeting. It won't be a super deep league, so you will really only need to know some of the major college players.

40 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

just don't draft anyone from auburn. it might be tempting. you might have to pass up a heisman winner or two, but it's not worth it.