What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I was in the 99% category for the eclipse. In WA right on the river that separates us from Oregon.

Was very cool, looked like dusk at 10:30am and you could see light flickering on the asphalt, someone said it was solar flares but I'm not sure. Almost like the northern lights but not nearly as intense.

some people said they felt cool but I didn't.  

14 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Also i could name about 20 places in nature off the top of head in Oregon that are amazing that you could have a way cooler time hanging out at then hanging out watching a Eclipse. 

Oregon Dunes-Florence, Columbia Gorge, Mt National Forest, Tillamook National Forest, Cannon Beach-Seaside-Astoria, Central Oregon Coast, Nehalem Bay State Park, Crater Lake, Bagby Hot Springs. List goes on. 

What if you were in Oregon Dunes watching the eclipse?

15 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Also i could name about 20 places in nature off the top of head in Oregon that are amazing that you could have a way cooler time hanging out at then hanging out watching a Eclipse. 

Oregon Dunes-Florence, Columbia Gorge, Mt National Forest, Tillamook National Forest, Cannon Beach-Seaside-Astoria, Central Oregon Coast, Nehalem Bay State Park, Crater Lake, Bagby Hot Springs. List goes on. 

In the last 3 days I went to Cannon Beach, wandered downtown Portland, climbed Multnomah falls, climbed Mt. Hood, boated through the Colombia gorge,  fished the Sandy River, hiked the Warm Springs valley and saw the total eclipse.

All were fantastic, but still completely incomparable to the eclipse. 

5 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

In the last 3 days I went to Cannon Beach, wandered downtown Portland, climbed Multnomah falls, climbed Mt. Hood, boated through the Colombia gorge,  fished the Sandy River, hiked the Warm Springs valley and saw the total eclipse.

All were fantastic, but still completely incomparable to the eclipse. 

Well you clearly didn't do it right.