What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol agreed.

It amazes me that people think throwing a baseball at someone because they watched a homer a little too long or didn't jog around the bases at a pace you find acceptable is ok.

It's especially insane in the AL where those pitchers never have to deal with the retaliatory hit.

Or just suspend and fine the living crap out of them. A month off and a 20% pay cut will put an end to that crap real quick.

I'd like to see a batter's response to getting hit be to exaggerate the pimping on everything. If he hits a HR, stare at it for 20 seconds. Walk around the bases. Complete dog and pony show, and just say every time you get thrown at that's going to be the response.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Hurricane Harvey is now a category 4.  Maybe it wasn't a good idea to stick around.  Oh well, too late now.  Hoping for the best.

Keep safe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

Pretty serious stuff, hope everyone is safe

Fun (if you can call it that) fact about 12 years ago:  Katrina was only the 3rd-most intense hurricane in 2005.

Edited by NS922

5 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Pretty serious stuff, hope everyone is safe

Ton of rain in my area, but that's it for me. A tornado touched down a few miles away from my house, but that the extent of it. Seems like a few places in Fort Bend County got hit hard. Another round of rain today, so hunkering in.

Concern is all of creeks and bayous in the area. If they breach, there will be some serious flooding.

Nowhere near as bad as Corpus Christi, Rockport, Galveston - those places took a BEATING, and it's still going on.