What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Every year I tell myself I'm not going to wait until the 23rd or 24th to start wrapping gifts, and at the time I mean it.  One of these years I'm really gonna have to actually do it.

Spent 2 hours doing it last night and my wife just keep bringing me more crap to wrap up and and I'm just sitting here like...

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Unfortunately, I have some terrible news.  We lost a member of our community.  @billzz has passed away.  

R.I.P Billz. We had a guy at work lose his son last week. Poor kid was only 1.5 - 2 years old but had a history a seizures and many hospital visits since he was born.

So @BigBillsFan13 @mistakey or anyone who has had a lot of tattoos, I have a question. I got my tattoo over a year ago (it’s of what my avy is). I’ve noticed that it still bumps up; occasionally all of the red and black become pronounced. It doesn’t seem to matter whether the area was done with the shader or line work, just those two colors bump up. The two gold colors and the teal don’t have this happen though. It doesn’t itch or hurt or anything. But is this normal for a tattoo that is 14 months old? 

I assume it might have to do with dehydration or something else like that, as I’ve seen discussion that a tattoo can bump up for a little while due to these factors, but everywhere I have seen discussion about it says that this should go away once the tattoo sets. Should I be worried that something else is going on?

2 hours ago, iPwn said:

So @BigBillsFan13 @mistakey or anyone who has had a lot of tattoos, I have a question. I got my tattoo over a year ago (it’s of what my avy is). I’ve noticed that it still bumps up; occasionally all of the red and black become pronounced. It doesn’t seem to matter whether the area was done with the shader or line work, just those two colors bump up. The two gold colors and the teal don’t have this happen though. It doesn’t itch or hurt or anything. But is this normal for a tattoo that is 14 months old? 

I assume it might have to do with dehydration or something else like that, as I’ve seen discussion that a tattoo can bump up for a little while due to these factors, but everywhere I have seen discussion about it says that this should go away once the tattoo sets. Should I be worried that something else is going on?

Nope don’t be worried still happens to me. As long as it’s not itchy or red or infected or whatever you’re fine 

• Like 1

I was trying to sleep earlier this morning and my stupid neighbor and his stupid dogs were outside and they wouldn't stop barking, and I heard this jerk say "Wake him up". Don't ask me for any favors again, you jackass. I'm already planning on moving sometime within the next year or two and that's a big reason why.

Lol went to a family friends for dinner and he kept telling me how his daughter looks EXACTLY like my wife...

finally met her and she does... now I’m sitting here sipping whiskey feeling some kind of way about Christmas dinner with my wife and her almost twin on the other side.

waaaaay too drunk for this

Just now, Tyty said:

You a fan of her talents?

No. She's terrible in every way. It's like Lil Kim had a kid and it turned out to be retarded so she named it Nicki Minaj. Then Nicki Minaj has a retarded kid and calls it Iggy Azalia. Then Iggy Azalia has a kid and calls It Cardi B. I feel like I missed a few terrible performers for that genre but you get the idea.

• Like 1