What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Lemme guess... it has a lot of mozzarella cheese on it?

I guess so. They're damn good. Outside of getting a Heggies to support a fundraiser every now and then, Lotsa Mozza is the only frozen pizza I'll buy. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nothing is worse than Subway.

Their former spokesman is only slightly more disturbing than their food.

Jared is a saint compared to the person responsible for Quiznos ads. 

I know these are old but even with my extremely low standards, I'll never support Quiznos again after this. 

And I don't like my sandwiches toasted, so there's that. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What’s the difference between an American chicken and an Asian chicken? Do they taste different?

Seasoning.  Soy, oyster sauce, Thai Chili Garlic Paste, sesame oil, Rice wine vinegar

what dumb *** hole wants to give me dating advice through messenger? I literally talked for a hour to my long ago ex about my new girl, and Id kinda like a guys perspective. Its a freakin long story though, and I cant talk to people I know about her because I dont want her to find out Im asking about her crazy.

Edited by devils1854

42 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

what dumb *** hole wants to give me dating advice through messenger? I literally talked for a hour to my long ago ex about my new girl, and Id kinda like a guys perspective. Its a freakin long story though, and I cant talk to people I know about her because I dont want her to find out Im asking about her crazy.

I'm a dumb *** hole that likes drama