What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

It's really breaking my spirit that @jfinley88 is replacing me with @MathMan and @MathMan is replacing me with @jfinley88 in mafia like what am I sliced butler 

monogamy isnt sustainable man. absence will make the heart grow fonder and maybe rekindle some of the initial spark we had. but honestly we can make it a three way for the same role go hop in the thread bru

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

monogamy isnt sustainable man. absence will make the heart grow fonder and maybe rekindle some of the initial spark we had. but honestly we can make it a three way for the same role go hop in the thread bru

I'm down for a 3-way role. Let's make this chaos.

@Tyty

@jfinley88

• Like 2

Oh god I'm so proud of myself rn I just finished reading The Drop and was fretting that I'd have to go to the library tomorrow and get a library card and all that jazz so I could rent The Drop movie cause now I wanna see it after reading it but then decided to check my inventory. Went through the like $500 worth of blurays I splurged on for no reason last fall and wouldn't you know it, I randomly bought the movie and I don't even know why! But tomorrow I shall be putting it in, taking my pants off and seeing where the night takes me

7 hours ago, Tyty said:

Oh god I'm so proud of myself rn I just finished reading The Drop and was fretting that I'd have to go to the library tomorrow and get a library card and all that jazz so I could rent The Drop movie cause now I wanna see it after reading it but then decided to check my inventory. Went through the like $500 worth of blurays I splurged on for no reason last fall and wouldn't you know it, I randomly bought the movie and I don't even know why! But tomorrow I shall be putting it in, taking my pants off and seeing where the night takes me

Seems like a responsible use of $500

7 hours ago, Tyty said:

Went through the like $500 worth of blurays I splurged on for no reason last fall

Yeah, splurging $500 on anything other than tires would get me slaughtered.

I've seen masonry with more computing power than my work computer. I feel like the priorities for improvement in this company are a little bit weird, though, computers are so often overlooked in companies. If you are working on computers, you need to have solid computing power and you can't just go for good enough, because good enough needs to be replaced so much faster.

31 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I've seen masonry with more computing power than my work computer. I feel like the priorities for improvement in this company are a little bit weird, though, computers are so often overlooked in companies. If you are working on computers, you need to have solid computing power and you can't just go for good enough, because good enough needs to be replaced so much faster.

One thing I love about my company is that even though it’s a relatively small company, we don’t skimp on hardware and software. I can go to the boss, tell him I want a new computer or a new whatever, or that I think we should use a new software and his response is always basically “go get what you need”. We even go overboard with this sometimes. Our desk scanners are $1200 machines, and everyone has one.

2 hours ago, mission27 said:

You do know movies are free right?

i pay for music, so hard to clown a dude dropping half a stack on blu-rays, but hey man.. for sure don't buy blu-rays lol. this why i got a special place in my mind for you ty. malfinity til death. 

I don't have a laptop. And I was planning for a day just like today where I'd split with my wife and would no longer have access to internet for a while. I've always been a fan of having physical things and if I'm being quite honest, if I like a movie I don't want to steal it.