What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

27 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Just spent the end of yesterday and the start of today trying to figure out why my program wasn't working correctly, turns out, it's because in one part of the program the array starts at 1 and the other part, the array starts at 0.

I usually end up spending hours trying to figure out a problem in my code.  Then after I sleep on it, I end up figuring out the issue in the first 45 minutes of debugging the next day...

• Like 1

I just had the funkiest dream of all time. I went to the Pearl Jam concert and snuck inside and got my seats for free. And it turned out Pearl Jam shared a tour bus with several people that all opened for them. The disabled kid from breaking bad was there pretending to be Eddie vedder, Jerry Seinfeld was there, Ben Stiller was there and refused to take a selfie with me, the yellow dinosaur from Barney, Britney Spears, and I few others I forget went on stage but then Pearl Jam never did lol. What is wrong with my brain. 

Edit: oh yeah ipwn was there too and I kept making jokes about how he hates me and I can’t excuse my obnoxious personality 

Edited by Tyty

36 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

what is the order of best to worst chocolates out of the big three

and if your answer isn't dark>milk>white why are you a horrible person 

real men eat cocoa nibs. no need for frivolous cocoa butter or sugar

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

what is the order of best to worst chocolates out of the big three

and if your answer isn't dark>milk>white why are you a horrible person 

Milk>>>>>>>>>>Dark. White chocolate isn't chocolate, and shouldn't be in the conversation. 

Just because I'm right, and you don't like it, it doesn't make me a horrible person. There are plenty of other reasons I'm a horrible person. 

• Like 2