What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Go to store and spend money vs do nothing.  It’s a harder choice than you’re making it out to be.

Honestly, as cheap as possible while working reliably and staying in my ear while lifting. I know nothing about them, so any advice is appreciated.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Waterproof-Microphone-Lightweight-Headphones/dp/B0721MP41Q

If that's your criteria, that might be one of the better options. Its hard finding a sub-$100 pair that aren't complete trash.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MathMan said:

in baseball, if there is nobody on base, the pitching team should play without a catcher until there are 2 strikes.

The umps gonna have some hella bruises then 

I’ve been thinking about seeing Pearl Jam in concert. Grunge is one of my favorite genres and after Chris Cornell and Scott Weiland recently died I feel like I definitely need to go see Pearl Jam while they’re still active/alive. They’re playing in August at wrigley field in Chicago and tickets are $280 each and I’m sweating but really tempted. Wish they were playing in south bend or Kalamazoo for half as much but it would kinda be a once in a lifetime experience for me to see 

7 hours ago, Tyty said:

I’ve been thinking about seeing Pearl Jam in concert. Grunge is one of my favorite genres and after Chris Cornell and Scott Weiland recently died I feel like I definitely need to go see Pearl Jam while they’re still active/alive. They’re playing in August at wrigley field in Chicago and tickets are $280 each and I’m sweating but really tempted. Wish they were playing in south bend or Kalamazoo for half as much but it would kinda be a once in a lifetime experience for me to see 

get tickets to Ween instead. they are still touring.

cheaper and better

Did a baby registry with my wife yesterday, I feel like I want to pair it down a little bit more, but I think most of what we've picked is good, there might be a little bit that we can remove. Mainly I want to cut down on the things that are probably easier for us to get and instead let people get us stuff that we really want to/need to have. 

Also, what's a good stroller brand?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Did a baby registry with my wife yesterday, I feel like I want to pair it down a little bit more, but I think most of what we've picked is good, there might be a little bit that we can remove. Mainly I want to cut down on the things that are probably easier for us to get and instead let people get us stuff that we really want to/need to have. 

I'd recommend a jogging stroller, even if you don't run with your kid, just because the wheels move a lot easier and it's a lot more fluid. The BOB Revolution SE is a nice one, but if you don't want to drop $350 on one, a $100 version is the Baby Trend Expedition, which is what we have. If you're thinking about having another kid within the next year or two, I'd also consider a double stroller right off the bat. We didn't think this through and got the single stroller, had another kid 25 months later, and then bought a double anyway. :)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Wish I could help - all I know is mine had a cupholder and a phone holder, and I loved it. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd also consider a double stroller right off the bat. We didn't think this through and got the single stroller, had another kid 25 months later, and then bought a double anyway.

This is GREAT advice. When we had kid #2, we had to get the double stroller - we ended up selling the single stroller for 1/5th the purchase price. Basically burned $200 for nothing.

If you're planning on two, get the dual stroller that can convert for various ages...you can use the extra space for baby bags, toys, snacks, etc. 

• Like 1

Just spent the end of yesterday and the start of today trying to figure out why my program wasn't working correctly, turns out, it's because in one part of the program the array starts at 1 and the other part, the array starts at 0.

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

Just spent the end of yesterday and the start of today trying to figure out why my program wasn't working correctly, turns out, it's because in one part of the program the array starts at 1 and the other part, the array starts at 0.

was it a german engineer that did this