Week 1 GDT Thread - Chicago (0-0) @ Green Bay (0-0)

Leader

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Can you gentleman please help us on the path to the 3-13 Chicago season so we can get Nick Bosa or Ed Oliver?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Raider Nation. 

Enjoy the Super Bowl this year. 

I realize you're an impoverished nation and as such couldnt afford to pay your best defensive (perhaps overall?) player - and I do have some sympathy for you - but I regret to advise the above scenario is....at its very best a wing and a prayer....and its just not happening. Mind you - we fully intend to lay L number one on CHI in a few days - but I dont believe the record you wish for will come true.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I realize you're an impoverished nation and as such couldnt afford to pay your best defensive (perhaps overall?) player - and I do have some sympathy for you - but I regret to advise the above scenario is....at its very best a wing and a prayer....and its just not happening. Mind you - we fully intend to lay L number one on CHI in a few days - but I dont believe the record you wish for will come true.

..... okay?

@BayRaider I'm right there with you bud, even though if Gruden had traded Mack to us, you'd be saying the same thing in the Bears forum about us lmao

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Can you gentleman please help us on the path to the 3-13 Chicago season so we can get Nick Bosa or Ed Oliver?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Raider Nation. 

Enjoy the Super Bowl this year. 

Not only will I do it for you........ yes. yes. i'll do it for you. 

"In 2016 the Packers used multiple tight ends 9.8% of the time, and in 2017 they were at 16.8%. For reference and context, 30% of the 2017 Philadelphia Eagles offense featured the use of multiple TEs.  The Packers only had two TDs from tight ends last season, the fewest in the entire NFL"

I suspect we will see quite a bit of 2 TE formations both vs Chicago and from Chicago's offense

59 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

..... okay?

@BayRaider I'm right there with you bud, even though if Gruden had traded Mack to us, you'd be saying the same thing in the Bears forum about us lmao

No, I would of accepted those as #29 and #32 picks and been completely irate they traded Mack for a couple second round picks. 

Archived