Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Man some of you need to invest in a TV made this decade.  The complaining about it being too dark is ridiculous. 

When you got little ones that love cartoons and Sesame Street. You need it on darker settings to prevent migraines and seizures. 

35 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The Dothraki getting smoked as quick as they did was incredible. Made my heart race honestly. That and the scene where the night king brought everybody back.

Felt bad for them and the unsullied. Kinda felt they were left to die. Grey Worm kinda seemed betrayed or maybe I was just feeling that for him

• Like 1

I think it’s fair to assume that at the very least Arya knows how to get around Winterfell pretty well undetected both from her training and living there her whole life 

• Like 1

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

I agree with the poster that mentioned the white walkers not fighting. 8 years of build up and not one if them lifts a sword. 

Oh yeah that was me nice to meet you 

• Like 1

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Felt bad for them and the unsullied. Kinda felt they were left to die. Grey Worm kinda seemed betrayed or maybe I was just feeling that for him

They defended the retreat for others. They could have fallen back but didnt. I wouldnt call that left to die.

• Like 1

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

I agree with the poster that mentioned the white walkers not fighting. 8 years of build up and not one if them lifts a sword. 

I didn't mind that part as much.  I mean, one of them goes, and all the wights they made die as well.  Why would the Night's King risk it?

I do think they missed an opportunity in the crypt though.  If the dead Starks were raised, Ned would have been raised.  They should have had a moment between Sansa and her dead dad...or mom.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

The episode was made incredibly well. I felt true dread and terror for the characters and the editing was fantastic

Agreed.

The rest of it......its a fictional story. A fantasy. The battle between good and evil. I'm not gonna kill it with a heavy dose of logic and reality. It worked for me.

• Like 1

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

To be fair, the Unsullied are effectively bred to fight and die.  They've all known since they were taken as boys and gelded that their purpose was to fight whoever they were told to fight and to keep fighting until one or the other was dead.  Being granted your freedom doesn't exactly overwrite that much psychological conditioning in your formative years.