Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

I have no doubt she wants to. But it makes no sense from a storytelling point of view to have her do it. No connection really to Dany. No grander plot. And she already was used to kill the NK.

Now that's a requirement?

She had no connection to the Night King either, and we just confirmed with Jamie that we're not in on the arcs anymore?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet, but from the sound of it, big stuff happens, but just done poorly?

Amazing episode done well. Perfect and please everybody especially the season 8 skeptics? Of course not. But there was no Starbucks cup.

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Have we been watching the same show the last 2-3 seasons?

I have, but if we are going to base it on that then Arya still makes no sense given all the focus on her reaction to the carnage. Either it will make sense story telling wise (Jon or Tyrion) or they go full on D&D and she dies slipping and falling down stairs.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

I have, but if we are going to base it on that then Arya still makes no sense given all the focus on her reaction to the carnage. Either it will make sense story telling wise (Jon or Tyrion) or they go full on D&D and she dies slipping and falling down stairs.

I'm honestly prepared for anything.  Nothing would shock me.  Even Drogon killing her.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Now that's a requirement?

She had no connection to the Night King either, and we just confirmed with Jamie that we're not in on the arcs anymore?

But your asking for a middle position. If we want good story telling it isn't her. If expect terrible story telling it isn't her. 

Just now, mse326 said:

Not sure why it wouldn't be the first one to get a good shot at her. Both probably want a piece after she deep fried everybody.

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet, but from the sound of it, big stuff happens, but just done poorly?

I can see gripes with every episode this season. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this episode. Imo, one of the best of the series

Edit: actually the ships might've been far-fetched but aside from that, it was gold

Edited by JTagg7754