Week 1 GDT: LETS GO!!!

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, Jaguarfan said:

Have you seen Josh Allen play?

Kid needs to sit for a LONG time

granted idk what he's gonna learn from Peterman 

The problem is, Peterman has the same low floor as Allen without nearly the ceiling. I think Allen should sit for a while as well, but if you're also trying to win games, then Allen makes more sense to start tbh.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Speaking of Mayfield not starting, why is Josh Allen not starting?  I mean, come on man.  If you're going to invest in a QB in the first round why are you sitting them on the bench in favor of a guy who is a bad player (I'm talking Peterman here).  I would be so upset if I was a Bills fan.

Wasn't he pegged as Christian Hackenberg 2.0?

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

RUDOLPH TIME??

I realize this is probably partly a joke... But that last int wasn't on Ben at all. Definitely not playing well, though... But he started rusty last year too.

Just now, Starless said:

Dorsett got rave reviews in camp. 

Belichick got a ton of criticism for trading Brissett for him, but right now it's looking like it's paying dividends.

I know.  Dorsett has a lot of talent, but it never clicked/worked out for him.  It'll help him a lot playing with the greatest QB ever.

I guess it's a combination of the Bills not possessing the ball long enough and he'll likely get a glut of work in the 2nd half up 20-0, but I'm kind of shocked the Ravens have only rushed Alex Collins 6 times on the game so far.

1 minute ago, Starless said:

Yeah, the booth was slow with the call to review. But like Romo said, when that happens, the team needs to do something to stop play.

Thats silly, IMO.

Just let coaches throw the red flag if you can't even keep up with the flow of the game.

Archived