Week 2 GDT - Minnesota (1-0) @ Green Bay (1-0)

Leader

40 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I....I don't like this update

Man I feel like there's a 5% chance Aaron misses this game. I don't think if he fails any of the knee stability tests they trot him out there which means it's probably a sprain. I know how bad he wants the Vikings.

I think this is just coach talk to keep Minny guessing.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Man I feel like there's a 5% chance Aaron misses this game. I don't think if he fails any of the knee stability tests they trot him out there which means it's probably a sprain. I know how bad he wants the Vikings.

I think this is just coach talk to keep Minny guessing.

That is McCarthy's standard Monday answer on pretty much any injured player.  

I would guess the first information will be Rodgers interview on wednesday, and they will play it as a gameday decision regardless.

I mean, you could tell it was an MCL sprain from the fact that he said "it hurt" (there are no nerves in a lot of knee ligaments, so tearing one's ACL doesn't hurt at all) and the fact that the doctors let him go back out there (so none of the stability tests were failed.)

A torn MCL, for those who haven't had one, is basically just an ankle sprain but for your knee- same recovery process; just take it easy and it will heal itself- you can move around on it as you need to.

57 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I see them keeping this one to the vest until game day. Why give the Vikings that kind of information? So what if Wisconsin has to drink itself to sleep for one week. It's for the good of the team!

I couldn't agree more. Make the Vikings game plan for Kizer and Rodgers. Keep 'em guessing. 

Archived