Mitchell Trubisky's Future

SmittyBacall

23 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So Trubisky the next Goff (joke of course)? Sure looks like his TNF game thus far! Funny how quickly things change from game to game!!

? Haters!

Sorry. It wasn't fair to Trubisky to even put Jared in the same category as him! He's not worthy!

5TD in a 1/2

GTFOH???

Im not going to say that I am not impressed with what Trubisky is doing. The one thing to keep into perspective is, HE IS PLAYING THE BUCS!!!!! The Bucs defense is tragic...TRAGIC. I think what Goff did against the Vikings is much MUCH more impressive just looking at defenses. The Bucs defense is no threat at all. As a matter of fact, if Trubisky did look bad against the Bucs defense then the alarm bells would start to ring louder. So congrats to Trubisky for carving up the Bucs but thats what he suppose to be doing with a creative playcaller and a bunch of weapons against a pathetic defense at home. 

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Im not going to say that I am not impressed with what Trubisky is doing. The one thing to keep into perspective is, HE IS PLAYING THE BUCS!!!!! The Bucs defense is tragic...TRAGIC. I think what Goff did against the Vikings is much MUCH more impressive just looking at defenses. The Bucs defense is no threat at all. As a matter of fact, if Trubisky did look bad against the Bucs defense then the alarm bells would start to ring louder. So congrats to Trubisky for carving up the Bucs but thats what he suppose to be doing with a creative playcaller and a bunch of weapons against a pathetic defense at home. 

Trubisky >>> Goff.

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Trubisky >>> Goff.

Hahaha. Overreaction Sunday.

In all seriousness, this is what the number 2 overall pick should be doing at home against the worst defense in the NFL. Even in Goff terrible rookie season in 2016 he went on the road to face a bad Saints defense and had (3) 1st half tds. Like I expect Trubisky to find success at home against a bad defense. This should give him some confidence moving forward. I want to see how he does next week at Miami who is a better defense than the Bucs. Plus Miami will be mad at the way they are playing today against the Patriots. If Trubisky has another successful game then I will like ok we might have something. One game against a bad defense at home isnt going to change my mind right now about Trubisky. I will say though he is impressive today.

On 9/26/2018 at 10:23 AM, Outpost31 said:

If Trubisky doesn't start turning that around this week when he plays the third worst team in yards allowed per attempt (Buccaneers), I'd seriously start worrying if I were a Bears fan. 

Good to know I don’t have to start worrying.

Trubisky is playing well today, but let’s temper this against “it’s the Bucs’ pass defence” and believe me, we absolutely suck.

This could be his “get it” game and if it is, Chicago could go very far this season.

You’d need to see him having a decent game against an actual NFL level pass defence before reaching that conclusion though.

Just like to point out to my brothers from another mother on the West Coast. 

If that was Goff carving up the Bucs Defense, you wouldn't be making excuses about how it's expected but giving appreciation!!

Give credit where credits do since this was supposedly a QB who wasn't incapable of running a NFL Offense properly by the masses the past 11 pgs.

That's all.

57 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

You mean the Vikings D who gave up 27 to the Bills the week prior?

Archived